Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Trose82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:09 PM
    Find movies by description?
    I'm trying to find a movie where this woman is hired to teach a little boy and girl. But the mansion is haunted by the parents of the two kids. The parents can posses the kids I think it takes place around the 17th or 18th century.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 06:15 PM

The Innocents? They are not possessed by their parents, but the previous governess and her lover.
    Trose82 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:27 PM
    The story sounds right but it wasn't in black and white. Was it remade. Thank you.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 06:29 PM

You're welcome. Here's a list of the different versions made:
    The Innocents (1961) - Movie connections

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find movies by description [ 13 Answers ]

This mother think her son is evil so she have him kidnapped. The son can perdict things so he draw what going to happen to the kidnappers on the wall of the house they are holding him in

Find old movies by description [ 3 Answers ]

This movie is from late 80's but I could be wrong. Beginning of the movie there is this little baby boy has the super powers but no one knows it yet. One day little boy's father fixing the TV and suddenly he burns his finger, little boy smiles at him and grabs his father's finger by the time he...

Find movies by description [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a movie, maybe from the 90's, where a homeles African American man tries to commit suicide, is saved by a bystander, only to be set up to become prey of a manhunt set in the wilderness.

How to find movies by description [ 2 Answers ]

I can't a remember a movie in which a teenage girls dreams that she's been raped by many people, maybe masked ones... can anyone tell which movie is this.

Find movies by description [ 5 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from 90's. I'm thinking it was either a hallmark or disney movie. In the story these white kids somehow become connected to an older handicapped black guy. It seems like they were pushing him in wheel barrow at some point . Know one of the teen actors was...

View more questions Search