Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tdant57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 09:13 AM
    Whining furnace
    When my furnace is starting to run it makes a loud whining sound and does not stop until the furance is about to shut off. Any answers on what to do?
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 09:33 AM
    Mine does same thing... check to make sure the fan inside isn't hitting up against anything.Mine did and I just moved it a little and then the noise stopped.Hope this helps,it helped me :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whining Furnace Boiler [ 8 Answers ]

I have a boiler type of furnace in my home. When it gets colder the boiler makes a "whining" noise when the gas/pilot comes on to heat up the tank. The noise stops as soon as the gas shuts off. Is this a gas regulator that is going bad? If so, could it go bad quickly altogether and effectively shut...

Excessive whining. [ 1 Answers ]

My ten week old puppy was fine two weeks ago when I brought her home, but for the past few days she has been extra needy and whiney. Is this normal puppy behavior? It seems like a stage. How do I deal with it? She also is sniffing EVERYTHING and runnning around like a mad puppy. She is healthy, and...

Excessive Whining [ 15 Answers ]

We adopted a beautiful 2 year old Beagle/ Italian Greyhound Mix this weekend. She is housebroken and very sweet, but when we leave for work she will whine and yelp the entire time we are gone. Anybody have any training tips or ideas that we might try to help her feel more comfortable with being...

Whining. [ 8 Answers ]

Dunc. Is about 5mo. Now & we are starting to find teeth around the house. My question is relating to teething. Could his recent about of whining be related to his teeth loss? I was talking to a women at the part and said her Burmese did the same thing & turned out to be an issue with his knees....

Whining problem... Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I have just recently received a scotty-beagle mix puppy and I'm very frustrated with her. I can't figure out how to stop her from whining while I'm not with her. She needs human contact 24/7 it seems like and I have to go to work. Can some please give me some pointers. I have her in her kennel...

View more questions Search