Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovecappuccino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:42 AM
    My husband remembered another girl after we had sex
    My husband had been rumored to have an affair with a married woman when he was yet single but he said it was all but rumor and has no truth on it.After 6 years we dated and became married.I accepted all his past including his denials on his alleged affair with that married woman.But my suspicions started after one time we had sex he remembered that woman and said how flawless that woman is.I felt so insulted and betrayed that moment and begun nagging him about the truth between them.Tho he still stick on his denial I just can't make myself believe on him anymore.

Do I have enough basis to mistrust him and never believed that there was no extramarital affair happened between them?I got nothing to do to change his past.But I think I deserved to know the truth and demand for his honesty.

Please help me..
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 08:18 AM

If he had sex with some women years before you meet, and all it is now is a memory, opinion, get a life, he is with you, and perhaps he is a jerk for saying something about another women but so he lied years ago about having sex with someone BEFORE you meet, so what, who cares,

And no you will never accept the truth , esp if he did not have sex, he will have to lie ( if he did not) and say he did, for you to really believe him,

So love him drop it and get a grip on reality here.
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 08:20 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    Amen!
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2011, 09:03 AM

The windshield is bigger than the rearview mirror.

Don't let the past ruin your future.

No matter how selfish and stupid his comments are.

How does he treat you? If he's so disrespectful as to compare you to another woman, to whom he cheated with, then I wonder how he acts behaves.
    ilovecappuccino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 07:50 PM
    Comment on jmjoseph's post
    He openly appreciate other women and slap it right on my face but whatever effort I do to make myself presentable in his eyes my efforts were just n vain.I don't think wives should only feel cheated once their husband had sex with another woman.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 07:54 PM

Many men will have had sex with many women before they meet someone that they will be true to. That is the real issue, not their past. And yes he was out of line mentioning another women, but most likely it was a slip.

And it is not about you, but it was a memory,

And if he does not show you affection or treat you good, that is another issue, but does not have anything to do with this other women.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2011, 06:12 AM

Get a life... jeez 'O petes.

Do you ever leave the house? He's going to see other women anyplace you go.

Do you EVER amd I mean EVER cast a glance at another man... even on TV... in your thoughts? Have YOU ever kissed another guy.. EVER?

If you EVER have then that makes you a hypocrite.

If you really are as paranoid and stuck on this one thing... seek therapy... because he's going to get bent out of shape at some point and he's going to walk. Count your blessings he has cared enough about you to stick around this long. Its not too late yet to learn to deal with the fact his life wasn't a vacuum before he met you... and the fact he is entitled to his memories... they are after all in fact HIS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Remove remembered id and password in internet [ 1 Answers ]

Remove remembered id and password in internet

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

Several titles needed to be remembered [ 4 Answers ]

First movie I remember staying up late, on like Cinemax or something back in the mid nineties. I remember that it starts, showing a family being separated by Social Services. One daughter goes to a good home, and the other ends up in a bad home. Fast Forward so many odd years. The good daughter...

View more questions Search