Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achuroy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 06:13 AM
    Some guidance for school children regarding their studies?
    Give some suggestion for school students regarding their studies or personal problems like guidance
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 06:22 AM
    Can you give us a little bit more details?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school social studies [ 2 Answers ]

Having trouble doing a project of different land masses for social studies. Must make river, island, mountains, bay, tributaries, etc... on a board out of some goup we were given a recipe for. Has anyone ever done this? What did you use to make mountains and plateaus with? What kind of paint...

Motivation for school studies and memorising better? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I go in my first year of high school but I just don't have any motivation to do my best that I can. How do I find that motivation? I have fantastic friends at my school and I'd love to pass my exams soon but I just can't find the motivation to study and how do I learn to focus and...

Financial Aid for high school student summer studies abroad [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been accepted into a program (People to People Student Ambassador Program). She will be going to France, Italy, and Spain this summer (2008). The cost for the program is 6,000 which I cannot afford. Is there financial aid or grants for international studies abroad for high school...

Children being harassed at school by teachers [ 5 Answers ]

My little girl informed me today that a woman at school stopped her in the hallway and started asking her a lot of personal questions about home in front of the other students. She asked her if every thing at home was okay, if she was being fed, what did she eat for dinner the other night? Things...

View more questions Search