Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Young93214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 02:53 AM
    Normal period with clots
    So I started my period a couple days ago maybe 3-4 and today it was light like it has been threw out the whole period and then tonight all of a sudden I started passing these huge clots that pushed my tampon out twice I was so scared I thought I lost a lot of blood so I came on here for answers I've had clots before but like the size of a penny and very rarely big ones but not this many in one period. My periods have been abnormal a few times by lasting 4weeks what could be wrong? I'm not on birthcontrol I'm only 17 and I'm overweight
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 03:25 AM
    Anything you do in your daily life can affect your period... stress,nutrition,weight,horomones... etc.Do you have a gynecologist that you can talk to? When I was in my early 20's I went through same problem with period... mine would last a month or more.But Dr's said everything was normal.

As long as you don't become fatigued or light headed while the clots are passing I don't see a problem.Your body is going through a lot of changes right now so you can become a woman... everything is trying to regulate itself.If you are concerned that much about it I would go see a gynecologist or talk to you mom.
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 03:27 AM
    Here's some information that might help you https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...do-114035.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 19 yrs. Old is multiple nickel sized blood clots normal for me during my period? [ 2 Answers ]

I had the same thing happen to me last month.. it starts as small blood clots rite off the bat in the frist 24hrs. Of my period. I have not been on birthcontrl in almost a year and that was the pill. And as my cycle keeps going the clots get bigger and there's more of them my cramps are so bad I...

First day of period was heavy and had big clots two weeks after my period [ 1 Answers ]

I went on my period on the 21came back on 8th and its heavy and I have huge clots and its been 3 days and its still heavy and I'm 28 and I think I'm getting lite headed

Are blood clots after a d&c normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I just had a hysteroscopy d&c and my period stopped for a week and a half, and now my period is heavier than ever and I am getting big blood clots. Does anyone know if this is normal? By the way the same day I got my d&c they insterted an IUD.

View more questions Search