Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Easley10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 12:56 AM
    My husband is having an affair with a co-worker?
    I received a call stating that my husband is having an affair with a married coworker. I confronted him and he totally
    Denied it. He talks about his job constantly, however he has never mentioned this person during our conversations.

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 01:34 AM

Do you trust him? Who was the person that told you about this affair? Do you trust that person to be honest with you?
    jeje409 Posts: 84, Reputation: 9

Jan 16, 2011, 07:34 AM
    Then maybe he isn't having an affair then.Maybe that co-worker wants your hubby and he keeps turning her down and that makes her mad.Talk is cheap so do you have proof he is cheating? If you trust him 100% then you should have just brushed it off as someone being immature.If his attitude towards you haven't changed and you still having sex like before then I really don't think he's being unfaithful.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 16, 2011, 07:57 AM

When I was obsessed with my work, I used to do nothing but talk about my work also. Too many people, view their own self worth though what job they do. And often can't separate home and work.

So who called and told you ?
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2011, 01:52 PM

Unless you have real proof, you really can't accuse him. It's possible that someone dislikes him and is just trying to stir some strife. However, it is possible that he is seeing someone.

For now, all you can do is quit accusing and keep your eyes and ears open in case something develops.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband had an affair with his best friend [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my husband got married 8 months ago. Recently I came to know that 2 years back my husband had an affair with his best friend. I think there affair continued for about 6 months and that they both started leaving together with one of their friend for around 1 year. Now my husband's best...

Husband had affair [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had an affair with a mutual friend of ours and a very good friend of our best door neighbours. He is very repentant. However I see her everywhere. At the school in the queue in the bank etc. We live in a rural area. It is impossible to avoid her. How do I cope? We are back together...

Husband having an affair [ 7 Answers ]

He's having an affair over a year. I have 3 kids. He claims he's trying to come back but I push him away meaning nagging him. What are the chances he will walk away fromme?

Husband had affair [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had an affair now the other woman has had his baby he says he didn't ejaculate in her and could hardly get it up , but now she is claiming it is his. We have been together 18 years and have 4 children, the other woman is saying her child is entitled to the family assets the same as our...

My husband had a affair [ 1 Answers ]

He had a affair and got the other woman pregnant.she has two children from a previous marriage.these children live with their father.this woman lives with her mother and sister.the grandmother is a drug addict.can you please tell me what rights my husband has.we live in California.thank you

View more questions Search