Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anna_m Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 06:07 PM
    My male cat of 7 years has started peeing on my clothes and bed sheets
    meredi39 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 12:17 PM
    I would talk to a vet about this. My 4 year old cat started doing this a couple years ago and peed on anything soft, mainly blankets and piles of clothes we had in the laundry room. We took him in and it turned out he had an infection. We got the medicine to treat it, and he returned to using only his litter box. Definitely take him in to get checked in case there is an underlying infection or any other problem that may be causing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have an 8 month old westie he has started peeing in his bed [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 8 month old westie,he was great when we got him at 3months old but over the last 3 months he started peeing all over the house and now he has even started peeing in his bed at lest 4 times a day,his testicals haven't dropped yet could this bee the reason

Male cat peeing everywere [ 1 Answers ]

How can I stop my male cat peeing everywere ?

Cat started peeing on carpet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12 year old persian cat, he has always used a litter tray but in the past couple of days has started to pee by the front door on the carpet. Yesterday when I let him out he used the neighbours front door mat to pee on. I know he is getting old but I do not understand why he is doing this...

Male dog just started peeing in house [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a problem that recently started. I have a Corgi mix about five years old. He was house trained before we got him at about age 1.5yrs. Up until recently, we've never had a problem with his peeing or pooping in the house. About a month ago, though, he got a serious intestinal...

7 month old pug started peeing on my bed! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know what to do. She is 7 months old and potty trained. What could be wrong.I have not spayed her yet. :confused: Please help me

View more questions Search