Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sexc Diva Mammi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Cheating boyfriend
    Why did my boyfriend leave me? He stopped calling me. We were together for a year and sum months did he really love me? Was he cheating on me?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2007, 06:01 AM
    I do not know. Maybe he left for personal reasons? What was going on in your relationship?

More details will help in guiding you to your own answers to this question.

Joe
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 13, 2007, 08:10 AM
    A lot more info is needed unless you were looking for a psychic.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2007, 08:28 AM
    My thoughts exactly. Psychic is maybe what she needs to speak to.
    terripie84 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Sounds to me like he found someone else. So find someone too girl, I don't think he was cheating on you probably just met someone else and desided to be a coward and not break it off with you properly he isint a man he's got no balls
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 20, 2007, 03:26 PM
    Why don't you ask him?

Obviously you weren't that close for him to up and leave.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't get over boyfriend cheating on me [ 26 Answers ]

Ok, so here's my story. I was with my boyfriend for 4 years and just recently found out that he has been seeing another girl for the last year and 1/2. Finding this out has really caused me a lot of pain. Everyday I wake up and cry, I just can't seem to find a way to let go of what he did to me....

Cheating boyfriend [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I'm 25 yrs old and have been with my now ex-boyfriend for 4 yrs. I found out yesterday that he's been cheating for the past 2 months. It was such a shock + the first time this has happened. The way he told me was really low... he e-mailed to me and cc'd this girl in saying what...

Cheating [ 3 Answers ]

Do you think my cousin should stay with this man? This guy that she is dating is a cheater! My cousin don't think this is true! I went to a function and he was their with a woman. I saw a wedding band on his finger! So after in the lady's room she was talking to someone about her husband and...

Boyfriend Cheating, Not Interested? [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 years. We are both only 23 and the only partners each other have had. In the beginning of our relationship, he would want to have sex at least once a day, sometimes more. He was really really really into having sex. Now, for about almost 2...

What should I do with my lying, cheating boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

During Oct 2003, about 3 months into dating, I found out that my boyfriend was emailing girls he found online in a "hookup" website and discussing sex. He promised never to do it again. Well, less than 1 week later, I found another email so I broke it off. I should mention that he said it never...

View more questions Search