Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    C'mon guys. Enough!

The bottom line is that if Op is concerned, then she needs to see her Doctor. Just for her own piece of mind.

No offence to anybody.
    Yes, I totally agree, this is just a woman enjoying her lover and being concerned about her bodily functions. Slap had a good point; she has to re-hydrate herself a lot more and then she will see balance occurring, that is what she is worried about.

Thanks, engima for putting a stop on all of this nonsense.

Hugs, tick
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 03:45 PM

You know I love you. Out of respect for op, let's just make it about her.

If someone wants to start their own thread in the discussion forum about this, then I'm all game.
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 07:08 PM

*hugs* I love both of you so quit arguing :P

Sorry tickle, I was just pointing out that when I climax I very often empty my bladder from the contraction, so I started going to the bathroom before bedroom :P I thought maybe the OP may be experiancing that .
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    *hugs* i love both of ya so quit arguing :P

sorry tickle, i was just pointing out that when i climax i very often empty my bladder from the contraction, so i started going to the bathroom before bedroom :P i thought maybe the OP may be experiancing that .
    As I'm sure you know, if you talked to your Gyno... THAT isn't all that uncommon among women (actually increaces after several children). Same advice the wife was to her given too... though in her case its more of a leakage than a voiding thing. But it does run the full range depending on the person and situation. Told her to ask when she had her appointment a number of years back... and they confimed that.

Its just how women are built.
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 09:10 AM

A bladder elevation (simple enough surgery) can eliminate the leakage problem which occurs while running, any physical activity. I never had that problem during sex, but did while working out, so had the bladder elevation 20 years ago and never had to have it done again. Paid by my socialized benefits, OHIP, by the way smoothy,

Tick
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2011, 09:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    A bladder elevation (simple enough surgery) can eliminate the leakage problem which occurs while running, any physical activity. I never had that problem during sex, but did while working out, so had the bladder elevation 20 years ago and never had to have it done again. Paid by my socialized benefits, OHIP, by the way smoothy,.

tick
    You got lucky... hell of a waiting list for most things according to my wife's relatives in Montreal, glad it worked for you.

I know its an embarrassing situation for most women, (it would be embarrassing to most guys too, not just ED) and they don't like to discuss it.
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 12:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    You got lucky.....hell of a waiting list for most things according to my wifes relatives in Montreal, glad it worked for you.

I know its an embarassing situation for most women, (it would be embarassing to most guys too, not just ED) and they don't like to discuss it.

Funny, no waiting list in Toronto or Peterborough areas.

Tick
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2011, 02:05 PM

I personally wouldn't waste the money, risk the surgery, waste the recovery time, to 'fix' something so simple lol.
    Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    i personally wouldnt waste the money, risk the surgery, waste the recovery time, to 'fix' something so simple lol.
    Recovery time is minimal, it is in and out the same day, jennie. There is no risk of surgery if you or your doctor don't have health concerns.
    kathy15212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 09:59 PM
    "SQUIRTING" Such a fine topic! LOL I would have never thought I'd be in the middle of this. I'm a very active and athletic 40 year old woman. Recently divorced and have gotten into a very rewarding relationship. I have never experienced squirting ***... I thought getting wet and enjoying an awesome night of pleasure was enough. My new boyfriend has made that completely different. Today he texted me the comment "there is a circle of your DNA the size of a coffee table on my sheets". I have multiple orgasms... always have... for some reason he makes them more intense... hence the squirting I never did to this extent before.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2011, 09:27 AM

Squirting is a very real thing and is definitely not urine. I realize that it is hard to believe if you have not experienced it. The fact that women can release large amounts of liquid (for me usually about 1 cup) repeatedly proves that it is being manufactured by glands. If it were coming from the bladder, your bladder would eventually empty or, at the least, the volume would decrease with each orgasm.

To the poster - I sometimes feel dehydrated after sex. I have made an effort to drink more water and it has definitely helped. If you are having trouble urinating, you should speak to your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Risks of death [ 1 Answers ]

How is probability connected to risk in the real world? Everything that we do involves a certain amount of risk. You might burn your lips when you sip your hot chocolate. You might get hit by a bus the next time you leave your home. Because of the fact that you might burn your lips or get hit by a...

What the movie title? About an older woman that kills a lot of people [ 2 Answers ]

I seen this movie a long time ago.. I'd say somewhere around the year 1990.. but the movie is older than that... It's about an older lady that kills people and stores them in her basement... She's a bit of an outcast at her work place.. so she doesn't have many friends.. she ends up killing even...

View more questions Search