Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmapaige Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 09:23 AM
    I just got brown discharge for the first time in 4 months . Is it my period ?
    MrsLB Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 2, 2011, 08:48 AM
    That would most likely be your period. Possibly just spotting. If you are still developing, periods are usually pretty irregular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark brown period/discharge for the 4th time in a month [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I am 24, I have 3 kids and in April of 2009 (this year) I had the Mirena inserted. Im not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I have been having a very heavy brown period (not sure if it's a period or discharge), but I have had it 4 times within the past 30 days. It might stop a day or...

Brown discharge + sticky darker brown when period is due [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 17 and is sexually active with my boyfriend. We are each other first and only so it shouldn't be anything like std or something. Anyway, my period was due last thrusday and it didn't come. The only thing that came was creamy light brown discharge then on Friday night, me and my boyfriend...

Brown Discharge a week before period, then brown discharge at time of period? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently on Yaz birth control and because of a different medicine I take they say the effectiveness of the birth control may be compromised (they don't know how much) so I always make sure to use a condom in addition to the birthcontrol. I never miss a pill and take them regularly...

No period for 4 months, now brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

First, I'm almost 22 years old. I am sexually active with only one partner. I am not on any type of birth control, but we do use condoms. I have a history of irregular periods, and I skip periods. However, this absence is starting to worry me. My last period ended June 26 so it's been four months...

View more questions Search