Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mrcuddlesworth Posts: 96, Reputation: 2

Jan 5, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Confusing Girlfriend.
    Me And My Girlfriend Breanne Have been dating for a little over the year, And We are in an amazing relationship, But I'm confused
    She tells me she love me more then the world but she has trouble's expressing her feelings... Is There Something Else Going On? Or Maybe She Was just born like that, Any Advice Would help, Thanks !
    LightCross Posts: 87, Reputation: 29

Jan 5, 2011, 09:05 AM
    How old is your GF by the way.And for the question of whether it is your girlfriend char or not it is for you to answer ,because you know her character more than us, but yeah some gals can be very difficult to read and this kind of gals usually doesn't show their affection and feelings too much.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 5, 2011, 04:46 PM

She is as young as you, and may be as confused as you. She says she loves you, so what are you so confused about?
    messinger Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2011, 04:23 PM
    Agreed you are being a little parinoid some girls are harder to read than others just trust he I'm sure things are fine as she gets more comfterble with you she will start to show it much more. Best of luck ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confusing Ex girlfriend! [ 1 Answers ]

O.K. so me and this girl got together before this past Summer. She is 19 and I am 21. We had that immediate connection, and fell in love from the get go. She was a wonderful girlfriend, and I truly did fall in love with her very quickly. Our families fell in love with the both of us, her siblings...

Ex girlfriend is confusing me? [ 11 Answers ]

Ok, I'll just start this from the beginning. I have been dating a girl for a little over two years until just a few months ago. She said that she just wanted to take a break for a while and not be tied down by anything. She isn't sleeping around and hasn't even had sex with anyone else. She...

Ex girlfriend confusing me [ 10 Answers ]

Me and my ex girlfriend broke up 5 months ago. Ever since our break up she's being contacting me. The longest we've being without contacting each other is 10 days back in April. Around May she wanted to work things out slowly,she told me she loved me and that she missed me like crazy. She even...

Confusing girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

What do you do if like your girlfiend tells you that she cheated on you atlest 3 times and that she had sex with him behind your back but now she tells you that she loves you but that she might be pregnant because of her ex boyfriend and now she wants to have a closer relationship wit you what do...

My girlfriend is confusing [ 10 Answers ]

Hey everyone... heres my situation... I got a girlfriend last Wednesday... on valentines day... We are both shy... but we have kissed and cuddled and all that, But just today... she kind of blows me off... like she's fine when were alone... at her house and stuff,, but once she's around...

View more questions Search