ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 3, 2011, 08:07 PM

It all depends on how you set upyour equipement and if you meant DVR or PVR
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2012, 08:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shell20110309 View Post
    I often use the CloneDVD, it helps you backup your favorite DVD movie collections in avoid of being ruined or lost. CloneDVD offers real DVD movie clone by 1:1, with perfect video & audio quality just as the original one.
    And it provides backups of your favorite DVD movie collections, therefore you do not need to worry about whether the original ones are been ruined or lost
    Old post. And please read the original question. If you had, you would realize CloneDVD won't help OP.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have movies on my computer, dvd, that I want to copy certain pieces of. [ 1 Answers ]

I have movies on my computer, and dvd, that I want to copy certain pieces of. I love making pieces of movies link up to other pieces. They look cool and trippie. Is there any software (downloadable), or techneeks to this? [email protected]

DVD hook-up to shaw PVR [ 3 Answers ]

Can any one tell me how to hook up my DVD player to my Viewsonic flat screen TV (4 yrs old) v I a my Shaw Digital Receiver (6 yrs old). 1. must I plug directly into TV... has no extra input ports? 2. can I input through the Shaw Digital Receiver? 3. can you describe where to plug...

Hooking dvd recorder to shaw pvr [ 1 Answers ]

I have just baught a dvd recorder and want to hook it up to my shaw hd pvr. My pvr only has one rf cable in from antenna and the instructions on the dvd recorder say to conect a rf cable to the recorder from the out rf port in the pvr whichit does not have. Do I reconect the pvr using rca cables...

View more questions Search