Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2011, 11:14 AM
    Seeking similar product-do they exist?
    There is a Wonderfile product which I saw on a info.tv commercial. I would like to find very similar products but made by other companies. I have attempted to search but cannot locate anything like this Wonderfile, unfortunately. I could only find file folder organizers, paper trays etc. but nothing like this. Does anyone know of any other brands that manufacture this type of foldable workstation for papers? I would be very grateful for any information. Thank you!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2011, 07:07 PM
    Why do you not want to use the Wonderfile? I've never seen another product like it. BUT WAIT, you get 2 for 1.
    glockamy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2012, 03:59 PM
    I ended up here by searching "Similar to Wonderfile". I, too, want a product like this, but the reviews say that the quality of the Wonderfile is substandard and that it's really a piece of junk. I'm hoping to find something like this in a higher quality. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my C [ 1 Answers ]

If I own a business, and I buy a product for $100, and sell the product for $80, my COGS would be what?

Higher elasticity of demand of product=more careful of product price change? [ 1 Answers ]

"The higher the elasticity of demand of a product the more careful should be the sellers of the product to price changes." Is there any validity to this assertion?

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? [ 3 Answers ]

Outline and explain the anatomy of a product and product classification? hey every1 kindly help as i need to write 2500 words on this and my only chance to pass so i would really thank you alot for your help.

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search