Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    withhope2010 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 07:22 PM
    I am unable to login to my hotmail account OMG! I have great anxiety!
    I am unable to login to my hotmail account because each time I try to, an error appears in the address bar, and a note of explanation, saying that they are doing maintenance. It is already over 22 hours. Is there a chance that I will lose all my hotmail correspondence in this acct. and never be able to open it?HELP?? :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 31, 2010, 07:38 PM

Purge your cache.

Its unlikely you will lose anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm unable to log onto my email account (hotmail) [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to log into my email accounts. The passwords are correct, but I'm getting a message that says I'm using the wrong passwords. I am unable to reset because my boss created the account for me and she can't remember what she used as the alternative email.

Unable to login [ 3 Answers ]

We are unable to login to any accounts on a Winxp on my laptop. All accounts, (even the admin account when booting in safe mode) get to the welcome screen, and then it will say "Saving Settings" and then kick you back out to the login screen again. Even I am unable to boot the windows xp cd at...

Hotmail account login [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a hotmail.com email account and I haven't the time to kept up to date with it so they kind of deleted it or something, I cannot log into it,how can I retrieve my hotmail.com account back? Thanks

Login to hotmail [ 2 Answers ]

Dear users, I need some help. I am always login into hotmail without typing my password, as the computer remembers it, but today it asked me to type my password, which I can t remember, and after trying to press " forgot password" it simply comes back to the signin window... etc to short cut...

View more questions Search