Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awoodard2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2010, 07:19 AM
    $10 silver cert, red writing, gave to my father before he passed what year? Any worth
    [email protected]
    tazimorandi Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2011, 11:16 PM
    It mainly depends on the overall condition of the note. They usually have to be crisp and in uncirculated condition to be worth much more than face value. Red seal usually indicates it is a U.S Treasury Note.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1957 silver cert dollar bill [ 0 Answers ]

I just found a 1957 silver cert dollar bill blue seal. It has priest and anderson u 511324555 a. also e4 on right top corner and e552 on left bottom. Is this worth anything?

The store gave me a Silver Certificate as change, is it worth anything? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a blue seal Silver Certificate and want to know if it is worth anything. It is in VG condition, it is series 1957.B. Serial Number W85058055A Granshan & Dillon. It also has E780 on it if that means anything to you. Hopefully I have included everything that you need to figure out the value...

1928D $2 silver cert [ 7 Answers ]

Red seals excellent condition 1963 red seal $5 dollar silver cert excellent 1879 dollar piece silver 1913 silver coin 1/2 dollar

1935 F Silver Cert Y25434520I-44I [ 6 Answers ]

I have the above numbers 20I-44I that have never been circulated. They were sitting in my grandfathers closet for years. I was wondering if they had any value? The signatures are Priest and Anderson. They have no bends, folds or any damage at all. They are all in order and all 25 are perfect. I...

View more questions Search