Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 29, 2010, 08:09 PM
    What's the most...
    What is the most embarasing thing that has ever happened to you? I really want some good stories! Why not make each other laugh? I will start with...
    I remember one time I was in math class and we were going over homework and I thought the teacher was asking what number did we need help on. And so she was calling on people around the room and they were yelling out the answers for the problems. (they were using words and sentences) So I put my hand up all proud and confindent and I said with the loudest voice I could give "5!" and everyone looked at me like are you dumb? Lol And I was so embarrasred! Lol That's just one story I have, I have more but that's just a starter! So lets get the party pumping and jumping and what not! You never know you might just makes someone happy or get a huge laugh!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 08:24 PM

We were getting ready to do a wedding, this was a bigger affair and I was wired with a mic for both sound system and for the video recording.

They forgot to turn the mikes off and I went to the groom and the groomsmen area to talk about some of the details, and of course the groomsmen get a little off color, and they joke about the wedding, of course we did not know it was all being not only recorded but on the speaker system.
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 29, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Lol hahaahaha I bet u sure were embarrassed lol good one!
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 5, 2011, 01:06 AM
    I've never been embarressed about anything... I have no shame.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search