Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandy9798 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 04:06 PM
    I almost fainted when my boyfriend kissed me.how will I feel when we french kiss?
    He asked me to makeout. I think I'm ready but I'm to nervous to what do I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 04:12 PM

How old are you?
    RadioActive697 Posts: 295, Reputation: 13

Dec 29, 2010, 06:34 PM

Well how old are you is a great question and if you think your ready is a good one to. If your nervous then that's okay and if you don't want to then the good part about it is that you don't have to. But if your really young and kissing that's not an age you should start doing stuff like that. But you guys already kissed and I'm pretty sure that should be enough for a while. Don't rush into things so fast. But its your choice if you want to or not. And he should respect your answer no matter what. But I would think HARD on it. And nerves could be a translation for I might not be ready to french kiss. Lol think about it.~Goodluck~
    gino88 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Just wait till your ready! Keep trying out just kissing till you get comfortable with the idea of doing it french style! Don't feel rushed or pressured!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend and I french kissed is there any way to step it up [ 8 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I French kissed is there any way to step it up with out pushing it too fast

French kiss [ 3 Answers ]

Is french kiss between husband and wife allowed in Islam

Scared to french kiss [ 1 Answers ]

okay.. the basis. i am in 9th grade- 15 yrs old and have never MADE OUT with a guy before. last night i was at a party and it was bad.. so some girl invited 5 of the most popular guys over. we all played "sping the bottle" and truth or dare" then it was this boys (ethan)'s turn and he was dared to...

View more questions Search