Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dp_rush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2010, 09:50 AM
    How to add name to property title?
    I want to add my wife's name to a vacation property I acquired. What is the cost and how do I do this
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 10:11 AM

Is there a mortgage? What country?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Dec 29, 2010, 11:33 AM
    At the top of the Real Estate Law forum there is a sticky post that explains how to add someone to a deed. You can read it at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/real-e...eed-91136.html
    tazimorandi Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jan 11, 2011, 12:04 AM
    In Colorado, you can do this by a Quit Claim Deed, It costs $16.00 in order to do so. But if you have a mortgage, you can't add this person to the mortgage as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to add someone to property deed? [ 1 Answers ]

How to add someone to property deed?

With a Will is there any reason to add daughter's Name to Property Title - Parkensons [ 3 Answers ]

I am an adult only child. My father has just been diagnosed with Parkenson's. His will states all of his estate goes to me after his death. We have filed a power of attorney that will become completely active when he is ruled mentally incompetent by the doctor. Dad's has requested that I start...

Add my name to a property [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do to add my name to the property (home) I live in now? It only has my fiancee's name on it. Please advise. Thank you

How do you add your name to wife's property? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you add your name (husband) to property of (wife)? Approx. how much does this cost?

View more questions Search