Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candice1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 28, 2010, 10:37 PM
    Bench probation for dui deferral
    How difficult is it to get your bench probation dropped to join the military? My sons po said you can't use the military as a reason, hed have to have another reason like getting a job out of state or whatever. Is it something the military will allow or not?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 2, 2011, 07:42 PM

Have you first talked to the military to see what they first would require. What was the crime that got you probation to start with

Jan 10, 2011, 05:39 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    A dui. He had planned on going in before this all happened. He is too embarrassed at this point to talk to the recruiter again, but, he has 3 years of bench probation left in the month of April. All fines paid off, he has a deferral

Jan 10, 2011, 05:41 PM
    On 3 years bench for dui in April. Haven't talked to military yet again, was told couldn't use that to get off bench. Had already planned on going in. All fines paid off, and will soon be off regular probation in April. What do you know about this?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 06:10 PM

If he is too embarrassed to talk to his recruiter, I will be blunt, and a little mean, he has no business wanting to join the military. If he is not man enough to stand up and be honest and try to get things worked out, he does not want it bad enough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have 2 yrs. Bench probation, 1st 6 months supervised. Can I move out of state? [ 2 Answers ]

I just got two years Probation. It was a misdemeanor and will be off my record in two years.. The first 6 months will be supervised. I want to move out of state. Can I? How?

On probation then got a DUI in PA? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm on probation for paraphenelia. I used my Section 17 and got it expunged from my record. I'm still on probation for this, but it's a misdameaner/Sec.17 probation. A couple days ago I got a DUI and totalled my car. No one was hurt and there was no other vehicles involved. I blew a .2 something on...

Dui probation [ 4 Answers ]

Can I leave the state of California while on probation for a dui to visit Nicaragua?

DUI and probation [ 2 Answers ]

My Boyfriend Got Arrested For A Dui He Is On Probation For 3 Years He Got 18 More Months To Do.he Refuse To Take That Breathing Test ,will He Get Revoked Is His First Dui.

View more questions Search