Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isitrealorme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Is it real
    Hi I'm 18 and I'm from Michigan there have been several cases in the hillsdale area where there have been paranormal things happening... I don't know if everyone is nuts or if its really happening.. friends, family, co workers, they have all just been acting strange, is this really happpening.. or is it just me? I need to know.. because I feel likee there all.. dead inside.. I don't know maybe its just me but you don't see as many people around anymore its just not the same.
    chefpierce Posts: 56, Reputation: 3

Dec 26, 2010, 05:57 PM
    Maybe it's... you
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2010, 05:59 PM

Strange in what way? Do you have any objective measurement that you could ask a friend about?
    tazimorandi Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2011, 10:27 PM
    You better watch the movie "Night of the Living Dead". I think it features your family.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 03:06 AM

You need to be more specific and give more detail about what you mean by acting strange.
    Also what paranormal things are you referring to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First real love, first real relationship, long-distance, and she cheated on me! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I am a 20 year old boy that is really struggling emotionally! Sorry in advance, this will be a little long but I would really appreciate that you read the whole thing and that you maybe could give me some advice, and that you could understand my situation!: For about a month ago I found out...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

View more questions Search