Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mouzer Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jan 10, 2007, 05:09 PM
    Rob Zombie or White Zombie?
    Whitch is it? Rob zombie or white zombie? It was changed to one of those from one of those... I think it was rob to white... am I right? All I know is that I love the songs.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2007, 05:42 PM
    Here's the explanation:
    Rob Zombie - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It wasn't a name change thing, but a collaboration thing.
    amour_amour363 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2007, 08:51 AM
    I thought that they were separate projects. Like Rob Zombie is a solo artist, but he is also involved in the band White Zombie? That was always my understanding of it. I could be wrong.
    ap6589 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Jan 22, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mouzer
    whitch is it? rob zombie or white zombie? it was changed to one of those from one of those... i think it was rob to white....... am i right? all i know is that i love the songs.
    Rob zombie was an individual singer his band was called white zombie.
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 01:03 PM
    ap6589 is correct. Rob Zombie is the artist behind White Zombie. Rob is the lead singer of White.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 white wires? [ 7 Answers ]

I was trying to install a "recycled" ceiling fan/light fixture and when I took the old fixture off I saw 3 white wires bundled together. The white wire from the old fixture was attached to that bunch and the black was on black. When I test the wires, 2 of the white wires run the electricity on...

DK Active White? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I saw this DK Active White sold in many forums and in eBay Ph as well, they're all quite cheap so I'm not sure it's genuine ( but this eBay seller is consider quite reputableas he/she is a power seller... anyway... ) I saw it on Yumei Mise but they are entitled as Original Active White...

White Buttercream [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I've got a fantastic recipe for cupcakes that I want to use instead of wedding cake at my upcoming wedding. The icing is made of buttercream (Butter, Icing/Confectioner's sugar, and vanilla essence) and you add food colouring. The problem is that I'd really like to match the cupcakes with...

White foam [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why when I put my pump on I get a white foam from the return??

Rob Zombie Fans ? [ 2 Answers ]

What movies did Rob Zombie play in?

View more questions Search