Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dobiefloyd Posts: 67, Reputation: 2

Dec 19, 2010, 08:20 AM
    Surging idle on gmc truck
    I have a 2000 sierra with a 5.3 that surges when first started. I did have an idle control code (dont remember code number right now). Ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Idle surging [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I have a Toyota tacoma 2001 PU. It has not been driven in 6 months and was running fine when we left it but now the accelorator surges and even a quick pump doesn't make it calm down so you sound like you are roaring continually (and you are)- especially when pulling up to a stop light it...

95 civic running rich and surging at idle [ 1 Answers ]

What would cause running rich and surging idle when warm on 95 honda civic 1.6?

95 Honda Civic surging idle [ 1 Answers ]

My 95 Honda Civic surging while idling. It all began when during a rain storm when I drove through a long puddle of water on the road. At the end of the puddle my car switched of, but after a couple of cranks it finally came to life again and drove normally. The next day, when I was driving home...

2005 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax/Allison 4x4 Surging [ 1 Answers ]

My truck is surging when you are coming to a slow stop between 3 MPH and 0 MPH. It feels like badly warpped rotors and the brakes are just gripping the high spots but my brakes and rotors are good. My GM Dealer has confirmed that it is not my brakes, they do not think it is the transmission, so...

91 Honda Civic surging at idle [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 91 Honda Civic DX, the engine surges around 500rpm (guessing) at an idle, seems to get worse in hot weather. Car runs great other than that but after reading other post I'm sure I will be replacing my master relay soon! I have had times when the car would not start, I just cycle the key...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.