Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lonelyandhurt28 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 17, 2010, 09:37 PM
    My girlfriend of 4 years broke up with me 3 months ago and we got on a drama rollercoaster.
    So long story short, we were living together and I truly loved her. Lately we got into a lot of arguments, she wanted to be out by her self most of the time and there was no room for me in her life. Finally she broke up with me and moved out. I got into deep depression for a month and just kept working non stop like 30 days so I can get my head out of it. We met up few times, had sex couple of times. I moved out of the area to a new place and then she start sending me messages every 8-10 days. Telling me that she loves me and I`m her soul mate. That she misses me and not to call her?! I`m so confused, every time I get messages like that I`m like sick for 2-3 days before I get back to normal. I still love her very much and want things to work out, but is there any chance or she`s just pha-king with me ? Last time I text her to set her head straight and decides what she wants and that I won't interfere in her life any longer and if she wants to meet me and talk to call me. She just text me back 8 days later... " I love you and your my soulmate. Please dont call me. I just want you to know ! " I didn`t respond and then an hour later " I miss you " I replied asking her how she is and what's going on and didn`t get an answer at all. PLEASE HELP. I think I'm going crazy
    ironhide262 Posts: 277, Reputation: 243

Dec 17, 2010, 11:02 PM
    Sounds like your ex is very confused and she doesn't know what she wants! Don't you think you have been on this rollercoaster ride of craziness long enough?

Please go NO CONTACT( read the stickies at the top of the relationship page)... don't call or text her or reply to her calls or texts. She needs time to sort herself out and as you have already experienced, tagging along with her only gives you misery and heartbreak! All these confusing texts will mean nothing in the end when she finally sorts herself out, moves on and leaves you in the dust!

LET HER GO! Do this for yourself... get your life back, get happy again!
    CarrotTalker Posts: 392, Reputation: 189

Dec 17, 2010, 11:56 PM

Yea that would drive anyone crazy!

It's completely ridiculous that she is telling you how much she loves/misses you but refuses to talk to you. Quite a mind-game/ego-boost she's doing!

Your best bet is to completely cut contact with her and tell her to stop messaging you. Tell her why too and don't buy any more of her games!
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 18, 2010, 12:31 PM

Get off the roller caster and ignore her because, she is indeed pha-king with you, and you are letting her. Change your number, or whatever it takes to cut ALL and ANY contact with her whatsoever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't been with another woman since my last ex broke up with me 5 months ago [ 7 Answers ]

I'm having a hard time. My ex dumped me about 5 months ago and ever since then I've been trying to heal myself and move on. Sometimes I have good days and sometimes bad. At the moment it's a mixture. We both lost our virginity to each other, and sex actually meant something when we did it. Now I...

My first love x 20 years ago- broke my heart - tortured dreams - called me 1 week ago [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, really confused here and I am not sure why it even effects me still so badly (annoyed with that fact actually) To understand I have to tell a little story: 1. I was a kid in high school, from a small town with a crappy childhood and I fell hard for a guy that absolutely broke my heart...

Missing ex. Broke up almost 2 months ago [ 6 Answers ]

We never fought. The first 3 months were great, then the last 2 months I kind of got too casual and failed to do the things I should have, like show more affection. It was mainly because of stuff outside of the relationship affecting me. I discussed this with her. At the end, she stopped...

We broke up almost 6 months ago but I'm still confused about it. [ 2 Answers ]

Right it's kind of a complicated situation. I liked this girl for a very long time and spent a good portion of the last two and a half years of school getting to know her. It really kicked off when I met her at a church ceilidh and I plucked up the courage to ask her to dance and from then on we...

Ex girlfriend broke up with me two months ago [ 103 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Ok here is the situation, me and my girlfriend were high school sweet hearts. Im 20 and a sophomore in college, she is 18 and a freshman in college and we go to different colleges 20 miles apart. Anyway we dated for almost three years, and then after three weeks of school she...

View more questions Search