Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haley1212 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 08:21 AM
    Should we break-up?
    Hi, I've been going out with this guy for about a month. It's been going pretty well but I think I'm not in love with him. I don't even know if he loves me either. I like spending time with him but it never seems to be enough. We are very different; he likes to go out a lot and I'm OK with just watching a movie, taking walks or going skiing. He drinks, I don't, I'm close with my family, he isint, I like romance and he's a very independent guy... I know for sure he is not the man of my life, but then again I am only 19... am I overthinking it or should I call it quits? I feel good when I'm with him and I like spending time with him but the second he's away I keep requestionning our relashionship... what should I do??
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2010, 08:28 AM

You need to relax and have fun. That is what dating is about. No way should you feel in love with or think he is the man of your dreams after only a month of getting to know each other. If you don't like being around him, that's one thing, but if you do enjoy each others company and you get along then I see nothing wrong with just letting things develop naturally and enjoying your time together.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Dec 14, 2010, 09:24 AM

Your 19yrs old, if you don't feel like he is right guy, then just be friends. Get out and enjoy your life, don't get tied down with someone that you don't have much in common with. Im not saying that you should feel love in only a months time, but it doesn't even sound like you have a romantic feelings for him really, maybe because of the differences.
    momilee Posts: 11, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Why are you trying to decide after a month? If you enjoy his company, keep seeing him, and until you know if he's the one you want to focus in on, keep dating others as well. If you've said something that would suggest to him that you are exclusive, then you may want to break it off in order to let him off the hook, and remember in the future to slow down, have fun, and take your time getting to know someone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reasons girls break up vs. Why guys break up [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all: Having recently been broken up with my girlfriend and reading some of the posts on this site, I became curious as to why girls break up vs. why guys break up when there is really nothing wrong with the relationship (ie no fighting no obvious cheating, etc). I don't think its always...

Girlfriend of year and half wants a break/break up [ 14 Answers ]

Hello everyone. This is my first time posting hopefully you guys can help me out here. I have been with the same girl for on off about 3 years now. The most recent time we have been going out has been a year and a half and now all of a sudden she wants a break/breakup. I guess I kind of saw...

View more questions Search