Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Dec 12, 2010, 03:43 AM
    I'm stalking my ex on Facebook - I need to quit but I can't do it myself
    Hi I'm gara , it's ben coupel of month since I broke up with my ex, I was with her for almost a year , and it ended up in very bad way , before four weeks she send me message asking me to get back together , but I told her it will never work out , and I moved on and she have to do the same , but I couldn't , and she win and did move on , my life is boring , I live in bad country and there is no activitys or any thing els to distract myself from her , I read books all the time or play video games , but it never work out , every morning when I'm going to work , when I'm inside the bus on my way to work I have I pod , I love music and , and every time I play song talking about life , I start thinking of her , I stop listening to love songs because of her, since I saw her new pictures I felt like I fall in love with her again , she is so beautifull and have amazing body any guy in the world desire it , I think about her all the time every morning when I wake up , I even see her name glowing on the dark , when I turn off the light and going to sleep for work in the morning , so one day while I was sitting in front of my house , I had this dirty idea , I said to myself why don't you make new account for Facebook and watch her moves and what she is doing , or watch her pictures or any new things about her , she blocked me from my orignal Facebook accouant , because she said , it will be proplem for her of thinking of me , my life sucks after I come back from work , I don't have that much of friends , they only visit me in weekends only , and I'm in the house all alone , I can't date a girl , because this country is not open it's so strict on religons, but my country is open minded , but I'm living at the wrong place , if I call her I know deep down she will get happy , but she will under stand my weaknes for her, and my ego won't let me do that and call her simply as that , so that why I came up with this new idea , to make new Facebook accouant and add her on Facebook , and she will accsept me , just watch her and talk to her as unknown guy, my friends hated the idea and they didn't like it , they said to me you are weak and stupid , the girl won against you , but I can't help it , and I can't stop it any more , I have seen her already filrting with another guys , and guys chasing her , but none of them want for her future , they are all about one night stand thing , I felt bad for her , because me I'm a guy I can't tell a good guy conversation and a guy about something dirty , so any I wish you guys can help me
    aurora_rena Posts: 28, Reputation: 9

Dec 12, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Don't do it. It is obsessive and creepy what you are doing. If she blocked you it was for a reason. My ex boyfriend stalked my Facebook when I asked for no contact and it upset me so much that I deleted my Facebook immediately.
    No girl wants to stalked or obsessed over. It is showing that you are insecurely attached to her in an unhealthy way. You told her no from the beginning so you should either stick to it and do no contact which can help you heal with time, or the two of you can talk about it, if you are sure you both still want to be together. But stalking is NEVER cool. That's not love, that is an unhealthy obsession and it is very unattractive and unappealing for someone to stoop to such levels.
    If you broke up for a solid reason, remember that reason, don't pursue because of her body alone. That is also not cool.
    tylerdurden1365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 22, 2010, 09:59 AM
    You're not stalking her if you add her as a friend on Facebook, but you should forget her instead. You're definitely weak, and stupid.
    sambilly Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Dec 26, 2010, 09:23 PM
    There is nothing wrong with you, you are absolutely HEAD OVER HEALS IN LOVE with her, you are only making yourself more depressed when you login your Facebook and checking out her pictures and her comments that makes things weird if you got caught and I'm 100% sure she will defiantly not talk to you for that. Its OK to get lost in her eyes when you see her pics or think of her holding your hand when you listen to sad songs but you have pictures of your own which you guys made together in the past. You love her so much but you won't let her know it if you don't call her. Ask yourself one question 'would you rather be a punk but happy or keep your ego and unhappy" it all comes down to just how much do you love her really. Would you go the extra step to talk to her, if possible start small like try to get her to unblock you from your original Facebook account and try to talk there. Don't get jealous if she is talking to other guys because its you who is the one who said its best if you guys part. So play it cool and take it one step at a time before you ask her out. For you it will be easy to fall back in love together because you just pick up from where you left off from so you wouldn't have to go through all the butterflies and trust issues. If you want to have ego be a better man and don't stalk her it is extremely rude and shows you are a weirdo who is obsessed. Don't seem down when you guys start talking again that how you keep your ego let her come back to you once again but this time accept it and this time cherish it a little more then you did the last time because you don't want it being your real last time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cause Stalking [ 2 Answers ]

What is community-based harassment/cause stalking?

Is she stalking him? [ 2 Answers ]

I made up with the boyfriend I had the horrible fight with last month. I know! Maybe I've made a mistake. You'll probably think so when you hear the new problem. So, we went on a week long trip with another couple who are friends of his of about three years. The woman seems very attached to him...

Is it stalking or not? [ 11 Answers ]

Is it considered stalking whenever someone illegally wiretaps your telephone line and announces across it to you who they are and why they're doing it to you? If it is, I guess I'm being stalked and have been now for quite some time. Without going into all the details of the mess I've been...

View more questions Search