Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennydoll96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 11:42 AM
    Positive pregnancy test, now nothing, is it a miscarriage? Or a chemical pregnancy?
    I took 5 pregnancy tests and they came out positive. A few days later, my period started for two days, then it stopped for two, then it came back for four days. I went to Planned Parenthood but they told me if I got my period then there was no need for a pregnancy test. That was a few weeks ago, I've since gotten my period. I've been reading a lot about chemical pregnancy, I had nausea and sore breasts and diarrhea, now they're gone. What do you think happened to me?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2010, 02:12 PM

It could be you were pregnant and it ended very early on. Happens to many women and they never know it.

If your period was unusual from the norm, you could try another pregnancy test following the directions exactly. Some women do have some bleeding in early pregnancy sometimes thinking it was their period.

If the recent period was normal for you, came at the correct time, lasted as it normally would, it very well may have been an early loss prior.
    durand Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2010, 10:05 AM
    Well if you took five pregnancy test and they all said positive and then after you period came and stop and then flowed normally, then the case may be that you had a miscarriage..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two positive pregnancy test one negative can I still be pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Last month I spotted just a little, I started feeling sick. Then this month I was a couple days late and I took a pregnancy test, it came back positive but it was a lite line. So I waited a week and took it again it was the same lite line. I was just about to make appointment and I started to spot....

False Positive Pregnancy Test [ 7 Answers ]

I was wanting some sympathy I went to the doctor last Thursdayto have some blood work done since I had not started my period. They took a urine pregnancy test & there WAS a really faint line - which suggested that I was pregnant. I was SOOOOO excited! I was really surprised because I didn't really...

38th day of pregnancy and I got positive in my test [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband had sex on my 37th day of pregnancy.then next morning I got one drop of spotting during urination any problem

Positive pregnancy test and due for my period soon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I'm due for my period soon but I'm feeling sick a lot and my stomach feels like its bloated and I did 2 home pregnancy tests and they have came back positive and I have some back pain could I be pregnant

Is this a positive or negative pregnancy test? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is stephanie I'm 18 years old as some of you guys already know me, but I took a pregnancy test a couple days ago in the morning and on the oval shape on the right there's a vertical line going down which means the test is working and on the circle shape on the left there's a dark line...

View more questions Search