Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neekahxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Bleeding while pregnant?
    I'm about five weeks pregnant and A couple days ago I experienced brown discharge when I wiped myself, I took a pregnancy test to see if I was still pregnant and it came out positive. Yesterday, I was with my boyfriend and when I went to the bathroom my underwear was filled with dark/brownish blood. I got even more worried and today I'm experiencing kind of pinkish light red blood, it's doesn't fill a pad and it's really light. I have no cramps what so ever and no clots.. I didn't plan this pregnancy but I am kind upset if I did lose the baby. I don't think this is normal at all, everyone convinced me that I miscarried but I don't want to stop taking prenatal if I still am pregnant. Has anyone ever experienced this? I also can't afford a doctor right now I just want to know if this is normal :(.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 09:58 PM

Bleeding in early pregnancy can indeed be normal. HOWEVER, it can be a danger sign as well. Continue to take the prenatals and schedule yourself with a doctor as soon as possible.

I realize you said that you can't afford a doctor, but prenatal care is extremely important for your health as well as that of your baby.

Since you can't afford a doctor, have you figured out how you are going to afford a child?
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2011, 08:59 AM
    Wow, that is scarey! What was the result?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

I noticed I was 4 days late my mood swings are at the high. My back hurt and then crying in which I never do. I took a pregnancy test and all 4 came back positive with in 5 minutes I went to the doctors where she said I was pregnant because I had to ask her 3 times because I thought id done them...

Bleeding while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 4 weeks pregnant and had light pink when I wiped yesterday that went away but when I woke up this morning I wiped and it was red blood. Later I went to the bathroom and there was clots and the toilet was reddish. Then when I went the next few time same thing I am wearing a pad and there is a...

Bleeding while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I found out last Thursday that I am pregnant. So I am about 5 weeks and I started bleeding yesterday (on my birthday :() It is like a period but I have no cramps and have not passed any clots. It is usually dark red and mucousy (sorry if tmi). I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced...

I'm bleeding AGAIN - could I be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I just got done with my period 10 days ago. Two days after I had unprotected sex and my boyfriend ejaculated a little bit in me. The next day I got my period again.and I felt really dizzy and wanted to vomit only that day. Today is the 4th day. Could I be pregnant?

Pregnant and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I am 4 weeks pregnant why am I bleeding?

View more questions Search