Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nickysmith Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 09:02 AM
    Miscarrage
    I have a friend who told me that she has just had a miscarage in September she said she was 22 weeks she said it was a girl the bigest problem I have is 1 she told me that the baby was in pieces so how can you tell how far you was and if it was a girl also she has had kids before and with both her other kids you could tell she was pregnant but she told us that she didn't even know she was pregnant hense no scan pictures and that the broken up baby was put in the garden of rest at the hospital .
    Can you tell me if this is possible or is she telling lies
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2010, 12:06 PM

While a pregnancy does sometimes go unnoticed, especially if the mother is good sized, it is not common. Often a women will start to show earlier with subsequent children as well. It is not carved in stone however, so you could give her the benefit of the doubt. Although, there would be no reason for her baby to be "broken up in pieces".

Would she have any reason to make the story up? Even if she didn't have scan pictures and such, there would be a record of her being in hospital. If you felt the need to have her prove it to you, you could always ask about that sort of information.

If it really doesn't make a difference, just let it go. Sometimes it's better not to get caught up in someone else's drama.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 4, 2010, 04:26 PM

I'm absolutely no expert here but could this have been a missed miscarriage that had to be removed,or was expelled spontaneously some time later, at 22 weeks? Could that explain why she was not as large as one might expect and why the foetus may not have been whole? I might be talking rubbish here so correct me if so, just wondering.
    nickysmith Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 05:59 AM
    This friend is my sister and has not had the best reputation when it comes to telling the truth I am pregnant and we think she done it to get attention

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Miscarrage [ 2 Answers ]

I thought I was pregnant, And I pee"d on a stick and it was negative but it was in Arvo. Period was 2 weeks late then suddenly period started. Well thought it was. Normally starts slow but this time was really heavy really fast. It has a lot of blood clumps in it. Which normally doesn't. And today...

Chances of another miscarrage? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage in nov. I am not yet trying again, but I'm not being very careful. Any advise on better things to do this next tmie. How long to wait? Taking things or eating right? What are my chances? Thankss:)

Miscarrage, how soon can I try again [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarrage last week on the 30th aug I started bleeding and I loss the baby on Wednesday on sept 2, 2009. I was 6 weeks 7 days and I stop bleeding on Sunday 6th sept I want to know how soon can we start again. My concern is that I would be 40 on nov 2, 2009

Can I be pregnant or having a miscarrage? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I was on the because pill for 3 years, but I recently stopped taking it and have been off the pill for 8 months now. Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant ever sense and have had no luck. I am on my period now, but the thing I do not understand it that I had a period 13 days...

Could this be a miscarrage? [ 4 Answers ]

Could this be a miscarrage? I recently started to believe I may be pregnant I have been feeling nausias, urinating frequently, sore back, my period is late and have sore breasts. If I am pregnant it would be around 5 weeks. I'm quite young and don't know much about this.. anyway 5days ago I started...

View more questions Search