Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellie23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 01:28 PM
    Would the one love leave me
    I am a college student and I have falling in love wit another student, will he leave me here to go back home for good?
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 02:57 PM

Could you please elaborate more.

Does this other person know that you love him? Are you two even in a relationship? How long have you known him?
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Dec 2, 2010, 04:53 PM

With out knowing much of the above I can give you this answer. I am madly in love with my girlfriend of little over a year and we are both in college. BUT if I thought it would be beneficial for my me and my future to go to another university or even go home I would. I might try and do a long distance relationship but in the end it boils down to this. I'm in college to get ahead in life and study and get a good job so I can raise a family. If I need to go somewhere else to further that I will. Relationships are obviously important but I'm paying mind blowing amounts of money to go to school and learn not be in a relationship. That being said I know a lot of people who are just the opposite. It all depends on him. (and we know nothing about him) Keep in mind this is just what I'd do and we can't even figure out what he might do until we know more about him.

-Drew
    Aleeravilu Posts: 77, Reputation: 22

Dec 3, 2010, 10:51 AM
    You still have the whole future to take care of girl. So unless you want to become a good house wife and stay at home and take care of everything (which I doubt, because if you really want That you wouldn't have gone to college in the first place right?), you should, too focus on studying. If you two truly love each other, nothing can break the relationship (if you're in one!) even great distance. If he wants to go back home to help his family, or he has already had a job offered there, you should persuade him. There's no point keeping him back if he wants/needs to go. If he loves you he may even offer you to go with him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leave you because I love you. [ 10 Answers ]

Its all about my girlfriend. She told me we can not continue our relationship. I asked why, the answer was she didn't deserve me. Now is 2 day past from our breakup and the thing is really bothering me is she really had this opinion or it just was a way for being free without any blaming from...

How can I leave the one I love [ 13 Answers ]

How can I leave him? I've been with him for 2 years now and this last year has been hell for me. 1st I found out he was sendn messages to a girl on Facebook and had not changed his status and when she asked him if he was single he said yes at this point we were together for 1 year. I don't know if...

Is love enough? How to know when to leave [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating 2.5 yrs, living together 1. We have a solid, fun relationship together and I genuinely believe we love each other very much. We come from different family backgrounds (I'm super close to mine, he's not to his) and friend backgrounds (he prefers to be alone, while...

Do I love him or leave him? [ 2 Answers ]

I apologize in advance for being wordy. I fell in love for the first time a few summers ago, and after being extremely happy with that person, we decided that the age difference was inappropriate and we are still friends to this day. We both are in love with the other, and we both recognize...

Love Her or Leave Her [ 7 Answers ]

The last month I have had some very upsetting blows. I applied for this firefighting position that I really really wanted. I needed to be an EMT though so I had to test also. Well I had the job and lost it because I had failed my test. Anyway I had been very stressed about all this and I kind...

View more questions Search