Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Tell me is this my hernia or something more serious?
    I have an Inguinal hernia and lately it's been starting to hurt more and more today it as been hurting real bad I have had to use the restroom a lot today and the pain is radiating from the hernia all the way up to right under my ribs. I am very dizzy right now as well. Please Please answer soon
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2010, 06:47 PM
    You know you have a hernia and have done what? Seen a doctor? Emergency room? Get there fast or it might strangulate and then you will be in real pain!
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Comment on ma0641's post
    I already seen the doctor they have a surgery date set for January 24th but I don't know if I can wait that long
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 07:52 AM

Pat, please don't rely on us to help you. There are very few in the medical profession here. Whenever you have a question it is important you contact your doctor.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2010, 10:25 AM
    Comment on ma0641's post
    Then go to an emergency room NOW.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I masturbate After Hernia [ 3 Answers ]

I just had an operation for a groin hernia. Is it OK to masturbate right away or how long do I have to wait? Thanks.

Hernia [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has hernia in a belly bottom less than one inch, I am lost does she need surgery? Doctor said yes but I am scared she is 5 , its already 3 years we were thinking it will go by itself , *** help give me advise

Does Hernia need surgery ? [ 1 Answers ]

My older brother is 50 years old. He has been complaining of lower abdomen pains, especially when he bends down or moves his body (like get in and out of a car). He thought it was a muscle or something but it did not go away. After a trip to the doc he was told he has Hernia and needs surgery. Can...

View more questions Search