Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Adispatcher Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 11:05 PM
    I need THAT PUSH back into gear...
    Ugh. Thanksgiving is over, finally!! I swear I ate enough Thanksgiving food in the last 5 days to last me for the next 5 years! I was doing sooooo good prior to Thanksgiving- eating very healthy & working out every other day or so (running & lifting). I got down to the size I wanted to be in, the weight I wanted to be at, I felt great physically & mentally. Not only did Thanksgiving throw me for a huge loop but I'm also due for my monthly so I know that just adds to it, the dreaded cravings. I know I can get back on track, I just need that push, I need to hear that I'm not doomed, that everyone goes through this, because we do right? I mean, I know 5 days is a lot of splurging but I have to admit it felt good to do it considering I had been hardcore in the gym & dieting for the last 4 months w/o splurging. I just need the extra reminder that even though my jeans feel tighter, it won't take me another 4 months to lose the weight I may have put on during Thanksgiving. (I refuse to get on the scale to see how many pounds Ive gained). Maybe I'm being a little too obessesive, but haven't we all been at one time? I just need encouragement, that I CAN do this, that it won't take me long to get my body & mind to be back where it was 6 days ago! I mean, I'm even TIRED & drained-feeling, which is NOT like me. I usually have TONS of energy & ready for each day. I feel so down & sluggish. I got to get my butt back in gear- tmrw is the day. I just need to the push, the encouragement from positive people. Thank you.

Check out some similar questions!

My 93 honda civic hatchback won't start if I push it and put it on 3rd gear it will run [ 3 Answers ]

I replace the starter and still the same thing .

My parents want us to push back the date? [ 15 Answers ]

Hello! I am a very stressed 22 year old engaged to a wonderful man! My fiancé and I wanted to be married back at Christmas but decided it would be better to be married in march so we could save some money and give my family time to adjust to me (the only girl and baby of the family) to getting...

Energy required to push water back to the tank [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question regarding How much energy is required to push the water back to the tank, II have a tank size 10x10 (in meters), I have a tap on the bottom of the tank, The TAP size is 1 meter in diameter, I want to push back 785 liters (water present in cylinder Clinder size 1 Meter...

Why does my push mower shut down and starts back up [ 3 Answers ]

How do I fix my lawn mower from shuting on and off

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.