Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Nov 25, 2010, 10:14 AM
    Anyone loose weight with the hcg diet?
    I am on day 5 of the hcg diet and wanted to see if anyone else had success with it. I bought mine from the local mall... after going to a weightloss clinic, I found there isn't much difference between the medical grade and the FDA approves mall version (one is stronger so you use less and the other you use more to get the same amount.) Anyway, I am 5'1 and 153 lbs. I want to get back down to 120. I have been walking and I lost 3 lbs before I even started the diet. I am continuing to walk while doing HCG. BEFORE anyone comments, I am asking about weightloss with hcg. (I don't want to hear about your opinions of the diet or that you think Im lazy. I have a 1 year old, so that is why I need to loose weight. I've lost 45 of the 60 pregnancy pounds and now I need something to jump start my metabolism because I've stalled out for the past 6 months)
    edwardspencer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2010, 02:51 AM
    It is necessary to follow a healty diet inorder to loose weight. The intake of the calories should be minimized inorder to reduce the weight. The water intake should be more which reduces the fats in the body. It is also best diabetic diet when it is followed regularly to reduce the diabetes.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 25, 2011, 08:50 PM

Update: Did hcg and lost the last few pounds I needed and now Im back at my prepregnancy weight. I am continuing to eat healthy and exercise to get back down to my perfect weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weight gain diet? [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently on a diet to gain weight, I'm abot 6ft tall and just under 165lbs. My goal weight is to be around 175, but I prefer to be at a solid 180. I am currently doing a lot of lifting, I'm in the gym 5 days a week. I eat a lot of healthy foods including fruit, vegetables, meat, chicken,...

Loose weight or loose my marriage! [ 60 Answers ]

I have been married for about 12 years , my husband has always had a problem with my weight. I have never been hugely overweight just a little pudgy.At one time I lost a lot of weight and got down to a size 4. I am now at the most I have ever weighed.180 size 12/14 See the thing is, for the past...

What is a good diet and exercise to loose weight but aug? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I just had a baby 2 weeks ago but I am getting married aug 9th wich gives me like 3 and a half months to lose weight and I need to lose about 50 pounds at least but I want to do it a safe way I got 3 kids now so I can't to a gym what is a good diet and exercise that can help me and that I won't...

On a diet and still lost no weight [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyone who's having the same problem as me? I'm very upset about my weight. I'm 5'1 and I'm trying to get back to 110 lbs. here's my problem... I just started my diet on Monday. I weighed myself and the scale said I weigh 144 lbs. every single morning I woke up and went for a jog, which is...

View more questions Search