Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lionj Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2010, 04:51 PM
    How do you know if you got breast cancer?
    Um, you will have no pain in your breast but feel alittkle lump and have a fever
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 04:59 PM

You won't have a fever. Breast cancer can sometimes hurt, mine did. But yes, there will be a lump most times.

Nov 17, 2010, 05:04 PM
    What are the symptoms when you get breast cancer
    Hey I need help I am growing a little bump on my left boob and I'm wondering if its breast cancer but I'm only 13?? Or I'm just starting to devolope?? Well please help I'm worried!!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 05:08 PM

Breast cancer would be inside, not outside. It might be a little pimple or cyst. If you are really that worried, show it to your mom or visit your doctor.

Nov 17, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    But what's the symptoms cause its like a lump in my left breast and it hurts when I push on it but I only have tiny boobs am I devoloping?? Help please I'm so worried

Nov 17, 2010, 05:14 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    Thanks that made me feel more comfortable
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 17, 2010, 05:57 PM

How old are you?

At normal development stages our breasts tend to become dense and have what feels like lumps.

Once our breasts are fully developed there should not be any lumps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breast cancer [ 11 Answers ]

Hey guys I a worried about my 14 yr old daughter she appears to have a lump just above her Left beast above her nipple I am just wondering could this be cancer? It appeared a few days ago it looks like a hive but I don't think it is. Does anyone have any suggestions of what it could be? ...

Breast Cancer [ 3 Answers ]

I found a lump in my left breast. My doctor said that it was an inflammed mamogland. I keep having breast pain. How do I know if I have breast cancer or not? I don't know if I am too young because I am only 19. My left breast keeps getting bigger and I am suffering from pain every so often. ...

Breast Cancer [ 5 Answers ]

My mom has been having problems lately with her left breast.She has been bleeding through her nipple and her breast gets real big/swollen.The color of her breast changes to a darker color it almost looks as though it is brused up. My question is could this be Breast Cancer?:confused:

Breast Cancer? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys, okay, I am between the age of 14 and 15 and a few days ago I found a bump on the higher part of my breast, and I'm scared it may be cancer :(. I am though, on my period and I wanted to know if it can affect that. Thank you very much.

How do I know if I got breast cancer [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm really worried sick if I got breast cancer cause on both breast I feel something hard and I never had that before what age can you get breast cancer so worried help please

View more questions Search