Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BubliRed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2010, 11:17 AM
    How do I get a copy of my criminal record?
    Can I view my criminal history before I need to have an employer view it ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 16, 2010, 01:02 PM

You don't know what your history was? I would assume anyway. Or do you mean can you apply for your own to see what an employer would see?

As far as seeing what THEY apply for before they get to see it, not a chance. But you CAN get your own copy.
    calarts Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Of course go to the county courthouse where you were arrested, charged, convicted etc... but you know what your record is, you were there... if they pull your criminal record everything you did as an adult will be there... you need to expunge your record (court request can go to court clerk for documents based on you having a clean record since issue and that issue was not serious felony... usualy can remove non violent offenses after probation runs its course and you have had no run ins with the law)... so if you have been a bad boy as an adult consider it in there.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 16, 2010, 02:04 PM

You can go to the local police station and get a copy of your NCIS report, ( criminal history)

But then some employers don't use it, but buy one from other private sourses,

Is there something that is suppose to be sealed that you are afraid may show up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a criminal record go away? [ 4 Answers ]

My mom was involved in a domestic dispute over 10 years ago, she was charged with assault but they never specified that it was domestic (between her and her boyfriend). Does she need a pardon or does it get cleared after so many years?

Do I have criminal Record? [ 8 Answers ]

Ummm I was just wondering, I was caught stealing from the company I was working for. They had the police take me in but I wasn't fingerprinted nor had my picture taken. They had a 3rd party company charged me and I paid a fine. Do I have a criminal record?

My criminal record [ 1 Answers ]

How would one find out what is listed on their criminal record?

Criminal Record? [ 5 Answers ]

In Toronto Canada I got the appearance notice and fingerprinted. On first appearance I was told to pay few $ to charity and after two day I was told your charge has been withdrawn/dismissed. Question: 1) Am I convicted? 2) Am I having criminal record? 3) Am I...

Criminal Record? [ 1 Answers ]

In Toronto Canada I got the appearance notice for theft under and cop allow me to go (no arrest), on appearance day my charge was withdrawn and asked me to pay to charity. My question is will I be having criminal record? I am 26 year old.

View more questions Search