Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    njgirl402 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2010, 10:55 AM
    How does my boyfriend add me to his mortgage and deed?
    My boyfriend purchased a house when we were first dating on a "no doc" loan. He is on SSI and is now unable to refinance because of his low income. I moved in and have been with him now for 5 yrs. I have horrible credit because of a divorce and am trying to bring it back up. We both would like to have me on both the mortgage and the deed, but are not sure how to go about doing this without refinancing. He is concerned that if something happens to him I will be without a place to live. Can someone give me any advise?

Check out some similar questions!

Add spouse to deed with quitclaim deed [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I bought a lot from my parents but my dad died prior to transferring our names to the deed. This was subsequently placed on the back burner and overlooked for a couple of years until I noticed that the tax bills had my parents name on it. I contacted my mother and she signed a...

Mother wants to add son to deed to save property taxes can he not mortgage house? [ 2 Answers ]

My mother owns a house in Starke FL anf her son, my brother has lived in it for 3 years. He has became disabled and doesn't work, she lives in SC. She wants to add him to the deed so that the property taxes becom lower for owner occupied verus living out of state, it will save her about $1,000 eah...

Add Name to Mortgage Deed [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to add my daughter-in-law's name to my mortgage deed, without her being liable for any mortgage payments, etc. I am doing this now so she will be sole owner at the time of my death. What legal procedure is used to do this? Thank you.

Least complicated but legal way to add someone to my mortgage deed or title [ 3 Answers ]

I find myself in a tight situation with my house payment & household expenses. My friend has decided to come in on the house with me. The house is in Sun City, Arizona, and I have had it for 6 mo. Our plan is to keep my original prime loan. My friend will reinburse me for half my original...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.