Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolboy00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2010, 05:56 PM
    What do you do if your girlfriend wants to break up with you but you don't want to
    Me and my girlfriend have been going out for at least 2 weeks but people start bothering us and out of nower my girlfriend says to me that if I want to break up with her. I don't want to break up with her because I love her?
    calarts Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2010, 07:37 PM
    You break up. This is new relationship and early on if you are discussing a possible break up let her go and move on it will only get worse
    Chocolateriver Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2010, 12:04 PM
    Don't tell her you love her. She will probably feel suffocated and under even more pressure. Tell her you really care about how she feels and that if she thinks breaking up is the best thing you shuld do then do it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2010, 01:17 PM

Just tell her the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to father some other man's kid but I don't want to leave my girlfriend [ 24 Answers ]

Me and my girl have been dating for five weeks, and yesterday she found out that she is pregnant, I am 18 the father is 17 and she is 16, she can't have the kid, I can't be a father this soon I want to be one but just not now, she can't throw away her future, and the father no matter how bad this...

Girlfriend "wants a break" - I don't know what to do [ 219 Answers ]

Hello all, I have read quite a few of the longer discussions which have taken place here, and I hope that you can help me with mine. My girlfriend and I have been seeing each other for just shy of 3 years. Last week, she told me that she didn't feel for me as she used to, she just didn't...

Girlfriend wants to break up.says we don't have a future together [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating since we were sophomores in high school (now in college). We go to different schools and I have been making it work by going to see her every chance I get. The only problem is that she is a Muslim and I am a Christian. We always knew in the back of our heads...

Girlfriend wants a break I don't really [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, thanks for reading and hopefully you can help me. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for almost 2 years. We were doing awesome up until about id say 3 months ago, and it seems like she kind of would look at other guys if you get what I mean, so I confronted her about it and she said...

My girlfriend of 3 years wants a break. Don't know what to do. So upset. [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Ive been with my girlfriend for 3 years now, we have a great relationship and we have no arguments, I never worry about a lot but lately I may ahave been asking a few many wquestions about where the relationship was going. Problem is I am 5 years older than she is. She has just turned 22 and...

View more questions Search