Your skin looks so radiant

We all thank you

I'm going to buy from that anil guy
    strawxxx Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 12:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Yeah I do.
    Wow.. has the color change?
    Maybe not yet,but do give us an update if it does change the color of your lips.;)
    mellowkat Posts: 78, Reputation: 0
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 02:13 PM
    -IMPORTANT-

You shouldn't use 20% or over

Vahid can because he already had a light complexion

But if your darker than vahid you should use 5%-15%

So you won't turn pale white

Here is a quote from boricua1 from aother thread she is talking about benzylarbutin but it also helps with monobenzone-

Boricua1-

The girl in the forum has vitiligo... and she used monoenzene first... of course mono bleaches all color from the skin and the darker your skin the chalkier and more pasty white your skin will look (Not natural or nice at all... ) because skin with more melanin tends to be thicker... I would not suggest using a high concentration of 20% to anybody... skin lightening is a gradual process and should take a little time allow the product to work... burning off layers of your skin may seem to work at first but you will soon see how your body will try to fight that extremely fast process by darkening... and or scarring... It can help to use soaps with kojic acid once a week or a lotion or cream with kojic acid... in order to target malanin synthesis on many different levels... remember that skin has many ways of producing color.. if it seems that a lower concentration is not working try a different approach before switching concentrations all together and getting a stronger product... your skin is used to being a certain color... it's been that color for most of your life... do not expect it to get used to change as quickly as your mind is... most lightening can take at least 3-4 months... even years for permanent or drastic results... you can mostly expect bightening for the first few months... which is a good thing... you may actually find it was what you complexion neede all along instead of lightening... I have a good firend who is very dark African skinned... and I am a dull ark brown like hispanic... we decided to start lightening a bit together and after a few months we started to realize that brightening was actually what we both wanted and needed more... most of our problems with complexion (especially women of color) we blame on dark skin when actually what we need to do is get our skin in it's best condition... removing blemishes, acne, uneveness, and scars... (Which all begins to happen in the "Brightening" process... )... take your time with a 5% or no higher than 10% benzyl arbutin concentration... see what happens... take notice of compliments... (cause you'll start to get them.. ) don't be too critical... look at your progress... not the results... or else it will never happen fast enough or be good enough... abd you'll find yourself caught in the loop of buying product after product seeing no results... most products may not lghten your skin but they will lighten your wallet... benzyl arbutin seems to be a good product but use it wisely and patiently I advise you with the greatest care and counsel...
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 06:11 PM
    Hi guys,
    Can benzyl arbutin be found in raw material like mono?
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Benzylarbutin is a scam

Dec 30, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowkat
    benzylarbutin is a scam
    Benzylarbutin is a scam? Are u sure?
    I'm just about to buy this on January.. :confused:

Dec 30, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by muna
    Hi guys,
    can benzyl arbutin be found in raw material like mono?
    You can buy it at herbalinn
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 08:27 PM
    It doesn't work
    sheralcrow Posts: 8, Reputation: 1
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Man Benzylarbutin Is The Biggest Scam Ever!!

The Person Who Sells It Name Is Sam, He Used To Run A Forum Called Depig/forumup... he Also Owns Herbalinn, And Depig.com And Monobenzone.com

He Is A Filthy Liar... I Used To Be On The Forum When It First Opened Up, And He Is Now Making Hella Money... not Selling Monobenzone.. but Straight Garbage And/or Poision... do Not Buy From Them..
    Don't Buy From Herbalinn.com
    Depig.com Or
    Monobenzone.com

He Will Pay For His Deceitfulness!!
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 08:37 PM
    [QUOTE=mellowkat]-IMPORTANT-

You shouldn't use 20% or over

Vahid can because he already had a light complexion

But if your darker than vahid you should use 5%-15%

So you won't turn pale white

Here is a quote from boricua1 from aother thread she is talking about benzylarbutin but it also helps with monobenzone-

Boricua1-

The girl in the forum has vitiligo... and she used monoenzene first... of course mono bleaches all color from the skin and the darker your skin the chalkier and more pasty white your skin will look (Not natural or nice at all... ) because skin with more melanin QUOTE]

Thanks sweety for that. Ive been told I look lighter by friends. I hardly notice it myself but it must be true, the pics prove it. That's right.. 20% is not for everyone because it can make you get white spots, which is what another friend started to receive and he has stopped his treatment. I however, will never stop. I believe there is no success without risk. Also.. I don't believe my lightenning has been drastic. I think it could take a year before I go the shade I want. To be honest my skin hasn't even gotten all that lighter, just a nice golden colour which appears lighter in photos. But Im happy nevertheless because I feel like it's a beautiful colour. Now I wouldn't mind just going a few shades lighter and hopefully keeping my golden colour, then I will stop. All things are to be used in safety. Have you guys heard of mequinol? Its worth checking out. But how to get it.. I do not know.. Ive sent an email to Anil asking him.

But anyway guys lovie1 is the real expert, she's been on 20% for almost two years and her skin is a nice jennifer lopez colour now, it takes time for this stuff to work! But it's worth it for the results. Keep in mind some people will get vitiligo from using it, so be careful! Mequinol can be a better option, with the same results, but you can even tan if you are albino.

Vahid.
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Hello, Vahid..

You deem like alegit person.. however, benzylarbutin is not good, it is a scam.. I am african american and indian, with a caramel complexion...

I also have a friend who ordered from herbalinn, and guess what.. it was a waste...

She used it since June 07, through nov, 2007, and not only did she not lighten, her face broke out... and she was burned... you guys must trust me on this... do not let them(sam) take your money... he is a scammer!

But anyway, where do you get your monobenzone from.. VAHID PLEASE HELP ME... EMAIL ME, OR I WILL EMAIL YOU.. I AM SINCERE,.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE... YOU Don't EVEN HAVE TO TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT YOURS FROM... I WOULD NOT MIND TO PAY YOU, SEND YOU A MONEY GRAM, OR WHATEVER PAYPAL.. WITH MY INFO. SO YOU CAN ORDER FOR ME... I KNOW PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE TO DISCLOSE THEIR SOURCES, BECAUSE PEOPLE WILL TRY AND MESS THE SOURCE UP... LIKE SCAMMERS, WHO WANT OUR MONEY.. AND SINCE WE Won't ORDER FROM THEM, IN TURN THEY WILL TRY AND MESS UP A LEGIT SOURCE... FREAKIN BLOOD SUCKERS!

ANYWAY PLEASE, P.M ME OR SOMETHING VAHID... PLEASE... HELP ME!

Dec 30, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sheralcrow
    Man Benzylarbutin Is The Biggest Scam Ever!!!!!

The Person Who Sells It Name Is Sam, He Used To Run A Forum Called Depig/forumup...he Also Owns Herbalinn, And Depig.com And Monobenzone.com

He Is A Filthy Liar...i Used To Be On The Forum When It First Opened Up, And He Is Now Making Hella Money...not Selling Monobenzone..but Straight Garbage And/or Poision...do Not Buy From Them..
    Dont Buy From Herbalinn.com
    Depig.com Or
    Monobenzone.com

He Will Pay For His Deceitfulness!!!
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
    This is completely bad news for me. I thought BA is an alternative choice for me to get lighter skin because I don't really want to completely depig my skin with mono.
    I'm only going to use mono on my lips and some other darker parts of my body.
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 08:57 PM
    ALSO for all the people out there who worrying about turning to a chalk white color...

It will not do it like that... I have a friend who had limited vitiligo, like 2 percernt, but she was able to get a prescription for benoquin/monobenzone

Anyway she has been depigging her skin for 2 yrs, and she is black.. however now her skin is a little lighter then Vahid's avatar picture.. about 2 shades, and when she started she was whoopi's color... I know right..

She went through minor repigmentation, but she works doing nights, so she did not get :"BURNT", over the summer... like these scare mongers try and make it sem

Also her skin is not paper/chalk white... it will be that way in like 5- 10 yrs maybe, but not bno time soon! I mean, take mike jackson for an example... when he fisrt started his monobenzone, he was at first a golden color, and then like high yellow, all through the late 80"s, and all through the 90's... It was not until ,like 2001------ to now , that he has become chalk white!

Also, why do you think they make SPRAY ON TANS, AND/OR BRONZERS, AND AIIRBRUSH MAKEUP... HUH?

TO put some color, on otherwise pale skin... i.e we can do that too, when we feel we are looking to paley white... Another person I know from a vitiligo forum(a black person, who have depigged completely) has done it... and now he looks like a very light, light skin man, and not pale... (maybe that is what michealm should do)

And also, during the repigment stage(when our melanin tries to fight back).. we can where airbrush makeup, well the women/ladies can... and if you are a guy, and need a disguise, while depigging, you can do that also!

I just thought I would chime in on that!

But vahid.. vVAHID... VAHID... VAHID... PLEASE , BE A DEAR, AND EMAIL ME ASAP... I will pay you extra honey!!

Thanks, and chow!
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 09:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by strawxxx
    :e
    this is completely bad news for me. I thought BA is an alternative choice for me to get lighter skin because I dont really want to completely depig my skin with mono.
    I'm only going to use mono on my lips and some other darker parts of my body.

I am telling you ,please sread the word...

There is no science to back up the benzylarbutin crap... it is all a game... and they are getting rich... so spread the word..

Depig.com
    Herbalinn.com
    Monobenzone.com

All scammers, and is not only trying to get your money... but possibly KILL you by putting poision.. I think mercury or something in these powdere they sell... they don't care... They just want to make money... even if it can/would kill you

Plus they are making a killing , 300-400 dollars my a**!! :mad:

Dec 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
    ALSO for all the people out there who worrying about turning to a chalk white color...

it will not do it like that...I have a friend who had limited vitiligo, like 2 percernt, but she was able to get a prescription for benoquin/monobenzone

anywho she has been depigging her skin for 2 yrs, and she is black..however now her skin is a little lighter then Vahid's avatar picture..about 2 shades, and when she started off she was whoopi's color....I know right..

she went through minor repigmentation, but she works doing nights, so she did not get :"BURNT", over the summer...like these scare mongers try and make it sem

also her skin is not paper/chalk white...it will be that way in like 5- 10 yrs maybe, but not bno time soon!! I mean, take mike jackson for an example...when he fisrt started his monobenzone, he was at first a golden color, and then like high yellow, all through the late 80"s, and all through the 90's...It was not until ,like 2001------ to now , that he has become chalk white!!

Also, why do you think they make SPRAY ON TANS, AND/OR BRONZERS, AND AIIRBRUSH MAKEUP...HUH?

TO put some color, on otherwise pale skin....i.e we can do that too, when we feel we are looking to paley white....Another person I know from a vitiligo forum(a black person, who have depigged completely) has done it...and now he looks like a very light, light skin man, and not pale...(maybe that is what michealm should do)

and also, during the repigment stage(when our melanin trys to fight back)..we can where airbrush makeup, well the women/ladies can...and if you are a guy, and need a disguise, while depigging, you can do that also!!

I just thought I would chime in on that !!

But vahid..vVAHID...VAHID...VAHID...PLEASE , BE A DEAR, AND EMAIL ME ASAP...I will pay you extra honey!!!

Thanks, and chow!!
    Thanks for the info,
    So what is the effect if I go out under the sun,because it is very sunny and hot weather here. Even with my current skin now, my skin can turn dark red if I just walking from a building to another building.
    I guess, Vahid did post the email of the guy where he get his mono. You can check the previous pages.

Dec 30, 2007, 09:14 PM
    I am telling you ,please sread the word...

There is no science to back up the benzylarbutin crap...it is all a game...and they are getting rich...so spread the word..

depig.com
    herbalinn.com
    monobenzone.com

all scammers, and is not only trying to get your money...but possibly KILL you by putting poision..I think mercury or something in these powdere they sell...they dont care...They just want to make money...even if it can/would kill you

plus they are making a killing , 300-400 dollars my a**!!!!!!!!!:mad:
    Oh my...
    I almost spent over 800 on it, it is very huge amount of money here. About 2 month wages for waitress.
    chandani Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2007, 09:14 PM
    So sheralcrow... using mono will make u MJ white later in life?? Is that really true even if you just want to use mono on your arms and not the whole body?
    -

Dec 30, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromay
    very RISKY TO BUY MONOBENZONE WITOUTH PRESCRIPTION. I MEANT IT'S POSSIBLE BUT VERY VERY DANGEROUS.
    So, where do you buy yours... and your name sounds familiar... you were on the depig/forumup forum.. I remember your name...

They were straight scammers... I WENT BY THE NAME OF SHANDIEC,AND I TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE THEY WERE FAKE... SAM/AND POCHAHONTAS... ALLL LIARS

AND THEN THEY BANNED ME!

Let me guess ,you get your via prescription?
    If so please order for me... please.. p.m me

People, please stop being stingy with the mono LEGIT... LEGIT... LEGIT... LEGIT... LEGIT... LEGIT MONO... PLEASE!!

Dec 30, 2007, 09:24 PM
    [email protected] here's the email of Anil which Vahid get his mono from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get monobenzone or benoquin if I don't have vitiligo? [ 171 Answers ]

Is there ANY way? I totally understand the capacity of this drug and how you will NEVER get pigment back but this is what I want. I am pretty pale anyway so I don't think ill get the "white streaks" that they warn about. How can I get any of these brands if I don't have vitiligo and can't get a...

View more questions Search