Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottigay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Artist signature with a c?
    I have a piece of art that has the artist signature and then a circled c is also there. What does that mean?
    thatcomedian Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Nov 5, 2010, 10:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottigay View Post
    I have a piece of art that has the artist signature and then a circled c is also there. What does that mean?
    Copyright

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Artist signature a.g.e 96 or 06? [ 0 Answers ]

I have sm Painting log cabin... signed A. G. E. 96 or 06? Framed 1/4 sawn oak frame. Thank you Cindy. [email protected]

Artist signature [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I also have a similar issue with a portrait of my late aunt who lived in Holland most of her life from the early 1930's on. I was handed down the portrait which was supposedly done by a rather well known Dutch painter of the time, knowing her tastes and the crowd she and her late husband...

Does anyone know this artist or the signature? [ 1 Answers ]

This is a charcoil and pencil drawing. I am having difficulty reading the signature, can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Artist Signature [ 2 Answers ]

I was given a painting in the late 1980's and I need help researching the artist. A photo of the painting and the artist signature is attached.

Looking for the artist behind this signature [ 4 Answers ]

H I found this nice canvas CAT402 hand painted oil,tittle pebble beach cypress,I I can not identify the signature please if you can help me I will be appreciate that.thanks.I attach 2 pictures. 11797 11798

View more questions Search