Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raiderstrckr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 09:55 PM
    Washer trouble
    I have a kenmore (elite calypso wash motion) model #110.22082101 washer machine. The washer will not drain out. Then I tried to run a nother cycle and it ran for about six min. Then it read (LD) and shut off all together. Does anybody know what to do?
    candykitten70 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Jan 4, 2007, 06:00 AM
    There is something caught in the pump.
    TyandJays mom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderstrckr
    I have a kenmore (elite calypso wash motion) model #110.22082101 washer machine. the washer will not drain out. Then I tried to run a nother cycle and it ran for about six min. Then it read (LD) and shut off all together. Does anybody know what to do?
    I actually have the same error message. Mine actually gave me an ob code first - to which I rearranged the clothing. Then soon after I received the ld code as well. The manual says that LD means "long drain - Is the drain hose kinked or clogged? Press stop/Cancel to clear the display."

I read on another website that a user removed a huge ball of lint in the drain hose when he received the ld error message. Occasionally I see lint in the washer after I run a load. I normally find it in the top part of the basin there's a hole to the right when facing the open washer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help, I am in trouble! [ 4 Answers ]

I am 32 years old and have never been in trouble until last summer. I took my kids to a theme park in my state and was drinking. Realizing I couldn't drive I pulled over, my mom whom was with me said she was OK to drive and started to drive home. We got pulled over and she got a DUI. They charged...

I'm having some trouble [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I think that this question should be under this category. Well anyway, I'm 18 years old and a virgin, I have this girlfriend and whenever we're together she turns me on but I have trouble getting an erection, is it normal for me to have this problem? I mean, with college and everything else in...

Trouble with washer draining. [ 1 Answers ]

I live in the city. I noticed that when I wash clothes that the drain water comes up in the bathroom tub and also the toilets. Is there anything that I can do to fix this? Can I use some draino or something in the washer drain? Thank you...

I'm in trouble. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been diagnosed with severe clinical depression a while back. I'm on meds, but I think it is getting worse. I get in these terribly low spells, and just want to destroy something, so I started setting fires. I've started 2 grass fires, and then lit an old abandoned truck on fire. Has...

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search