Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asher Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Ignoring me.
    For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. [Sigh] I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on good terms when we broke up, but why does our friendship have to go to waste like this? Should I confront or just back away?
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Jan 3, 2007, 04:32 PM
    She's just using you right now. You'd be wise to back off completely, probobly even ignore her. Unless you enjoy being used, in which case keep it up!
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jan 3, 2007, 04:39 PM
    She is totally using you. She's basically saying, shut up, I'm not interested in anything personal you have to say, just help me with my homework because it's what I want. After that go away.

Are you a doormat? The next time she IM's you, send her one back. Tell her you're a busy guy and you don't have time to help her with her homework. She needs to find someone else to use. Don't contact her at all.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 04:43 PM
    Do not contact her and if she contacts you don't answer. That stops her from disrespecting and using you.
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Jan 3, 2007, 04:48 PM
    Actually Tal is totally right. Even if she IM's you, don't respond. If she calls, don't answer. Let her track you down if it's so important. If and when she does, don't make it a big deal, tell her you've been busy and will have to get back to her later. Keep it extremely short.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Back off.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 07:23 PM
    I agree with the above answers. Don't IM her and don't respond if she IM's you.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2007, 10:55 PM
    She's using you for her own needs. Either give her the wrong answers or leave her alone all together.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Give her the wrong answers, Sweet Sweet answer. Thumbs up for that suggestion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 4, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Give her the wrong answers, Sweet Sweet answer. Thumbs up for that suggestion.
    As wrong as that would be, I like it.:cool:
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2007, 11:04 AM
    She's an ex for areason - don't worry about it. How aout finding a new gal that doesn't play games.

Leave her alone - ignore her. Don't contact her. You don't need her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ignoring it doesn't help... DUH! Read/write failure? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why I thought this would "resolve" itself if I just carried on without making a fuss. That's kind of like driving around with the fuel light on right until you run out of gas. I've got a Dell Latitude 610 laptop. My fingermousing went out suddenly last week, and I started using...

View more questions Search