Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    texashawk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2010, 06:49 AM
    Hunter remote controlled fan -- light is working, but fan is not; 5 years old?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 18, 2011, 11:01 AM
    I have no idea how we let this post sit for so long unanswered. I will try to help but think you are likely long gone. Does the fan have pull chains? Have you tested for power inside the light socket so to prove the bulb is good. Try the bulb in another fixture too.
    victor walker Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 27, 2012, 03:51 PM
    Fan works from remote, but light not from either chain or remote

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan and light in Hunter ceiling fan stopped working [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Hunter ceiling fan with four lights. Then without anything unusual happening the fan and lights simultaneously stopped working. I operate the unit using a wall switch. When I turn the switch to "on" I can hear the unit beep so I know that power is going to it, but when I press the fan or...

Hunter ceiling fan light flickers it is a remote controlled unit. [ 2 Answers ]

After a few seconds with the light on it will start to flicker a little bit real annoying. It does this with the fan on or off. It is a remote controlled unit. Fan/light is Hunter product same as remote control unit. We replaced bulbs and checked wiring to no avail.

Hunter Park Hill Type 2 - Remote LED light on, but Light/Fan not working? [ 2 Answers ]

Remote Control LED light is on, but the Hunter Park Hill Type 2 Model 20578 Light or Fan will not work... why?

Hunter ceiling fan with remote only: light works but the fan doesn't. [ 0 Answers ]

My mom's house has a Hunter ceiling fan, (I don't know the model #), that has 4 lights and fan. It operates with a remote only. The remote will work the lights, but not the fan. When I press the fan button on the remote, I can hear a click in the fan motor, but the fan doesn't turn. Any ideas?

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

View more questions Search