Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 05:25 AM
    Tell me can my hernia wait 2 months to be repaired?
    My hernia is making me not want to eat because when I eat it hurts and my body starts rejecting most of the food. I have an inguinal hernia and it is also causing my right leg to go numb
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 05:26 AM

Only your doctor can tell you if this surgery can wait 2 months. To me though, it doesn't sound like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mom won't let me date. I need to wait until college? Should I ask HIM to wait? [ 3 Answers ]

Sooo. My mom won't let me date. Period. Its for religious perposes but I don't feel the same way she does. I always find a guy I like and then she ruins it. I had a pretty serious relationship last year. We hid it from my mom for over a year but complications with distance and my mom ultimately...

How long to wait to meet the adult children of my boyfreind of 10 months? [ 7 Answers ]

My BF and I have been together 10 months, his children are 23/ 25 respectively, both girls, He told them in Dec. we were going on vacation together, and his one dtr put restrictions on some local establishments we can not go to because she doesn't want to "run into us". They never discuss me, he...

Pregnancy after repaired umbilical hernia [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 34 year old woman that had an umbilical hernia reparied with mesh about 2 1/2 years ago which the doc says was due to having babies (I currently have two children). My husband and I are considering having another child but want to know what to expect with the pregnancy since having the...

Is 9 months too long to wait to have sex. [ 2 Answers ]

First of all this relationship is over and done with, but I always wondered if I waited too long to have sex with my ex. This relationship never progressed into sex it is not because we both didn't want it really bad... I just didn't want to rush into it. He was so understanding. And he is still to...

View more questions Search