Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajusingh Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Oct 26, 2010, 06:33 PM
    Name of the movie..? Zee mgm , star movies..
    Here are some movies I saw in late 90's.. 1997 - 2003... I need to know the name of the movies..
    1) movie in which blue eyed actor was a pilot and had an affair with a mysterious women.. a thriller type movie.. actors name was matt I think.. he was in trouble at the end... actually he played negative roles mostly...
    2) this actor was in another movie too.. in negative role here too.. where he goes with his girlfriend and her teenage daughter son to camping river rafting etc, but there were murders and some talks of big money stolen.. that guy was involved in this... dont remember the movie names...
    3)and another 80's action movie in which a villain tore apart a girl's gown... must be old movie because screens were not good.. may be ashok amritraj production but one of earliest movies in zee mgm..
    4)a teenage movie in which all the boys and girls with their teachers go for summer camp... where a senior boy with the help of other seniors took charge of the camp with a revolver they fully take control of the camp.. teachers locked in a room etc..

Oct 27, 2010, 06:11 PM
    Hey guys I found the first two.. the actor is matt mccoy... buy please find the third and fourth film...
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 06:16 PM

The fourth movie sounds like Summer Camp Nightmare

Oct 27, 2010, 06:19 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    Thank you... 100 % right... please find 3rd one and my other question.. you seems expert...

Oct 27, 2010, 06:21 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/go/explore.php?do=showthread&t=520586

Oct 27, 2010, 06:22 PM
    I watched this movie in theaters in around 1994... spanish or italian movie I think... but may be english... story revolves around a beautiful actress.. she is a wife of a high ranking official.husband's role is very limited... may be one sex scene with his wife.. then she ran away with a hippie/gypsy.. tough guy... then they travel to various places... drugs sex etc... and then returned to her husband but then again ran away with this guy.at the end... there is a naked horse riding scene with hippi guy was in film posters but not shown in theater.. (its not scirrocco)... I need to know the name of this B grade.movie.. the actress wad very beautiful not slim though and that hippie guy was tough... please help.. or do you know films about naked horse riding please list..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

List of movies shown on zee mgm [ 14 Answers ]

can anyone list out the midnight movies shown in z mgm. Its been so long to see those movies that I saw them in my teenage days.

This is a zee mgm movie [ 2 Answers ]

The plot is a young lady has a old but rich husband, there is one photographer who is crazy about that lady and gives her blank calls and the and one night the furious husband goes to the photographer to kill him but ends up getting killed. Then the old man's sons comes to the scene and gets...

List of movies zee mgm [ 2 Answers ]

A girl having affair with her father's friend. It's a sex comedy

Zee mgm late night movies [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I wanted to know the name of the movie which was shown on zee mgm late night movies Story is about a girl falling in love with his dads best friend

Zee mgm hot movies list of late 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I need the list hot movies played in late night in zmgm movies like meat balls,wild orchid, dominos,a fan who loved me,please I need of movies lists ,if possible the download links to them all those adult movies on zee MGM late night in india back in late 1990s

View more questions Search