Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gator61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 07:41 PM
    Husband has a 32 yr old arrest, how do we find the disposition?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 06:23 AM

Hello G:

If he wasn't prosecuted, the charges were dismissed. That would be unless he absconded, and if so, a warrant was issued and it's still active.

If you want confirmation of that, hire a lawyer in the county where it happened.

excon
    calarts Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Nov 11, 2010, 07:47 PM
    Go to the county he was arrested in, its all public record. Go to the courts with his name, date, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can cops arrest my husband for threatening me in NYS? [ 4 Answers ]

Im still with my husband of five years and he started as prince perfectly charming then he has slowly changed over the years. It started by wanting to SAVE money. Which I have no issue with as long as NEEDS are being MET. Which that is where things began to get harder. I started getting lectured as...

Warrants how do you find out if you have a warrant for your arrest [ 5 Answers ]

The police went to my mom house looking for me and would not tell her why how do I find out what it is all about with out getting arrested. I have an attorney but he doesn't seem to be doing anything. I thought you could just call the courts criminal division an ask.

How do I find out if I have an arrest warrant in ontario,canada [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, is there a way of finding out if I have an arrest warrant in ontario,canada without having to call the police? I had one issued over 20 years ago for unpaid traffic fines and my mother said she paid them off along time ago but now states she is unsure if she did in fact paid them off. I want to...

How do I find a arrest warrant [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for arrest warrant for a family member. How do I do it?

View more questions Search