Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patman16 Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 09:49 PM
    My aunt said there is something hanging out of her something is just hanging?
    OK my aunt is 38 weeks pregnant and she has been hurting in her pelvic bone today just a few minutes ago she said there is something hanging out of her down their what could that be
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2010, 02:46 AM

Does she "feel" like something is hanging out or is something literally hanging out? Does she know if her amniotic sac ruptured?

How substantial is it? Did she describe it to you? Might it be her mucus plug? Usually a clump or section of stretchy mucus, which would be a normal part of the last stage of pregnancy and a sign that her body is preparing.

If more substantial, and more obvious, it might be a bulging sac and she should contact her doctor. If her water had broken, the umbilical cord dropping down would very much be an emergency situation.

If she didn't feel it was necessary to call for emergency services, it sounds like it might be her mucus plug.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows XP hanging [ 1 Answers ]

I was having some problem in my PC and I wanted to get to root cause. It is getting hang anytime. I tried to cleaned it with antivirus and malware detecting tools. But still it is causing probs. Only 2 programs are running Audio drivers and MS Paint Processes shows many things running e.g....

Hanging out with a man [ 1 Answers ]

My question is I'm seeing this guy and but we aren't serious or anything or at least that's what we agreed uopn. Is it OK to Date other people but still see this same guy?:o

Hanging out [ 1 Answers ]

OK everyday I see my girlfriend then after every Friday we hang out then just today she said we don't hang out at all so I don't no what to do

Frequent hanging of my PC [ 2 Answers ]

Can you tel me why my system gets hanged frequently.. I think it's the prob of my graphics card... or ram.. I don't know.. its really disgusting.. it happens while playing games.. watchin muvee.. listning music..

View more questions Search