Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EnnaoJ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2010, 02:05 AM
    Small bugs in kitchen
    Only this year I've started to see these extremely tiny brown "bugs" and only on my counters. After I wipe/clean off and dry the counter, they seem to disappear for a quite a number of weeks. When I do find them suddenly, they seem to come in large numbers and move relatively fast for their size, spreading out in every direction. We live in a largely wooded area where usually we've had to fight the ants which have "secret" ways into the house; this year we were hardly bothered. Now we have even smaller pests, harder to see: more like large, rectangular "specks." Any

Check out some similar questions!

Bugs my kitchen cabinet [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Please can someone help. We have discovered very small kind of insects in one of the kitchen cabinets. They are really small, about a few CMs, they don't seem to fly, just move around. I can't describe them as they are not detailed with the naked eye, will try using a magnifer. I have...

Bugs in kitchen cupboards [ 3 Answers ]

I have got tiny little bugs multiplying in any paper work I have in my cupboard, I've cleaned cupboards with bleach but don't no what they are or how to get rid of them

Bugs in kitchen cupboards [ 1 Answers ]

I've got tiny little bugs in my kitchen cupboard and they seem to be living and multiplying in ant paper I have in my cupboards. Help! I've cleaned out the cupbaords with bleach but don't no what they asre or what to use to get rid of them

Little Black Bugs in my kitchen [ 6 Answers ]

We recently have had little black bugs almost look like little droppings but the bugs actually move by our kitchen sink window . I'm freaked out because we clean them up to find more the next day we used a clorox bleach cleaner solution and well that did not work, Help me please

Small slow moving bugs in kitchen and now in drawers. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, A few weeks ago, I noticed what I used to call 'wall bugs' in our kitchen. Since they seemed to be more prolific than I was used to, I began to investigate. I found about 30 under the stove and a few more under the dishwasher. Vaccuumed and bleached areas, vaccuumed all cabinets and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search