Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wonka7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 12:25 AM
    Someone still in my mind
    Hello I'm japanese sorry if I'm bad english.
    Someone in my mind for 5yrs.we liked each other but he gones to oversea.. I don't know he is back here again.and passed time. 5yrs.. I met many guys this 5yrs ,some guys said me Be my girlfriend.but no one in my mind.. and 1yrs ago someone veryyy did love attack to me.he knows I have someone in my mind 5yrs.but he said me its OK,I want you to like me oneday!! so be my girlfriend.and I have relationship with him for a yr.I feel I like him when I'm with him,but always someone who I can't forget is in my mind.. not my boyfriend in my mind.. is this rude? should be break up with my boyfriend?
    KyleS28 Posts: 80, Reputation: 4

May 22, 2010, 12:51 AM

Don't get attached to someone from 5 years ago. You will be disappointed that they are not how you remember them.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2010, 12:53 AM
    Hi, Wonka7!

Have you had any contact over the past five years with the person who went overseas, please?

Thanks!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2010, 05:40 AM

Have you kept in touch with the ex?

If you haven't kept in touch, don't wish and hope your life away. The ex may already be taken. In 5 years, he could be married with kids.

You've got to focus on today - not 5 years ago.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 22, 2010, 05:55 AM

Its usually best to leave the past in the past and move on. No its not rude to still wonder about the past, but it may not be wise to let it stop you from being happy in thee present, but never feel guilty for having thoughts about past partners, just don't act on them and cross the lines of good behavior.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2010, 07:11 AM

It sounds like you need to let go of the guy! Its been 5 years its time to let go of him. Especially now that he is overseas and you don't know when he'll be back... well.. what's the point of holding on? It seems a bit wasful to me.

What was the relationship between you and why can't you let go?
    Wonka7 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 08:41 PM
    Should I breakup with my boyfriend?
    I have boyfriend now.
    I love him but just a little bit.
    Should I breakup?
    KoolAide187 Posts: 94, Reputation: 21

Oct 13, 2010, 01:36 AM
    Wow... this is the most vague question I've seen on here so far. If you're not happy break up with him. It's that simple. If you love him stay with him.
    lamp_post Posts: 73, Reputation: 15

Oct 13, 2010, 02:10 AM

This is not a game. Don't play on with his feelings. So unfair!
    preetybanshival Posts: 4, Reputation: -1

Oct 24, 2010, 04:03 AM
    If you think that he is not perfect for you then leave him...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 07:37 AM

If you are having fun and enjoying him, then continue to do so. If you are not, then why live a lie?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My NC breakup [ 24 Answers ]

I'm 17 and my ex is currently 18. I just began my last year of HS and she began her first year of college. We're never really more than 6 miles away from each other since we go to school in the same town. We've been dating for about 1.5 years. We never argued until the beginning of 2009 or so. We...

How to breakup with someone? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I need some advice please. Here's the background of us: Last Friday: I went on a date with a guy. He took me out to dinner and after we played billiards and watched a movie. Saturday: he invited me over to his house, he cooked me a great dinner and we watched a movie.

After a breakup [ 53 Answers ]

So my girlfriend just dumped me saying that she doesn't feel the same anymore. Last month she said she wanted space to figure things out cause things were different. We got back together after 2 weeks. And now a month later she wants to break up. I don't know what to do, she also said that she...

After the breakup [ 8 Answers ]

Hi everyone... its been around 3 months since the major turmoil in my life... after she left me... now I feel that my life has no purpose and I don't have the inspiration in my life to do anything... its like I am blindly hoping she might return... but that's a very blind hope... I know it... now I...

First breakup [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that the first break up is the harddest (first seriouse relationship) is the hardest to get over?

View more questions Search