Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MIZZ.CASTANEDA Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Oct 7, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Homeboy kissed me
    My homeboy came to my house then he suddenly we kissed... I have a boyfriend and I don't know what to do I feel bad and good at the same time but I love my boyfiend and I like my homeboy help me I don't know what should I do if I tell my boyfriend we are ganna break up and I don't want that... what should I do??
    BrOkEn_StAr Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Oct 8, 2010, 12:03 AM
    Will you did a biiig mistake and you should ask your heart which one does he want because you have to love a true love!!

Oct 8, 2010, 03:59 AM
    Comment on BrOkEn_StAr's post
    I tried already and I just can't make my choice.. I feel so bad but the good thing is that I didn't had sex with my homeboy.. all I know is that I love my boyfriend and I like my homeboy
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 04:05 AM

If you even have a choice, then that means you have feelings for both, I guess one, why do you have to chose, depending on how serious a relationship is, what ever happened to dating two or three people before settling dow to one alone.

I guess you said "he kissed you" would that mean you kissed him back and keep kissing a bit

Oct 8, 2010, 04:07 AM
    Will don't know what to do but who loves u true love? I mean which one of them?

Oct 8, 2010, 04:14 AM
    Well yea we keeped kissing but we didn't had sex and that's important... its hard to make a choice because I care for both of them that if I tell them that I just wannna be friend their not ganna talk to me anymore so that's what stops me to make a choice
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 04:23 AM

Regardless of the consequences you should always be truthful.
    Every lie you tell and every time you cheat (you do not have to have sex to cheat. If you are exclusive with your boyfriend , what you did with homeboy is cheating) is setting a time bomb that will eventually blow up in your face and kill any relationship.

If you have to lie about what you do... you shouldn't be doing it.

Oct 8, 2010, 04:38 AM
    I know and right know I feel so sad because I did wrong especially to my boyfriend know I have to tell him the true even though it hurs...
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 04:44 AM
    If you can't decide to be faithful to one or the other, then leave both of them behind.

Let both of the relationships go. Heal. Then when you are ready and the emotional dust has settled, find someone who embodies what you like in both the boyfriend and the homeboy.

Oct 8, 2010, 04:52 AM
    Well the true I don't know my boyfriend is 18 and my homeboy 16... and my homeboy takes me to all my classes and my boyfriend takes me out on the weekends... they both cool but I just don't know who to choice

Oct 8, 2010, 04:58 AM
    Hmmm how old are you?? And maybe I can give u the right way!!
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 05:34 AM

Broken_Star, please do not use chat speak. It is against site rules and can result in your post/comment being deleted.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...#faq_faq_rules
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 8, 2010, 01:09 PM

After repeated warnings, your thread has been closed and any future breaking of the rules will get you deleted

Oct 9, 2010, 07:44 PM
    Im so messed up
    I keep seen why homeboy even though I'm still with my boyfriend. Well me and my homeboy are just friends and we keep kissing and hugging. I haven't seen my boyfriend since Tuesday and I see my homeboy every day I feel so bad because what I'm doing to my boyfriend andi feel good because I have a crush on my homeboy but he says he doesn't want to have a girl because he has his reasons and he doesn't want to tell me what they are so I'm like what should I do? Should I keep flurting with why homeboy or should I let him go and be with my boyfriend? Can you please help me I'm so confuse that my head hurts so bad just thinking on my decisison and I know you will give me good advices that's why I'm asking you for you help so please help me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 07:53 PM

You know what you should do.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 07:53 PM

What's a "y homeboy"? Is he a friend?

If you want to pursue a relationship with someone else, than fist you have to break up with the guy you're seeing. It's not fair to him if you play two guys, and it's really not fair if you're just keeping the boyfriend around because this "y homeboy" isn't ready for a relationship.

If you're even thinking about dating another guy, than that's usually a clear sign that you're not that into the one you're with. Dating is fine, but not if you're in a relationship.

Choose one. You can't have both.
    Pets Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 08:04 PM

I have to ask, is this guy you're interested in the same guy in this post that you posted today?

well broken_star I have been in this problem twice and I just had to move on I found this good guy that shows me that he loves me even though this boy is getting in our relationship telling me to leave my boyfriend and be with him but its not going to happen because I'm happy with my boyfriend... well how old are you because you sound young like me I'm 16 and I act like a older person because I been in so many situations that I know how life is with a man specially the ones like your boyfriend... just move on you'll see it will be worth it...
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...do-514690.html post #30

If it's the same guy, is it he that wants you or you that wants him? I thought he wasn't interested in a relationship.

Oct 9, 2010, 08:05 PM
    Well I meant my homeboy(friend). I Guess you right ima try to find a guy that has half and half of my homeboy and my boyfriend it would be great. Thanks for your help but damm its ganna be hard to leave them.

Yes Altenweg that's the guy I'm talking about and damm you really smart you know how to help people a lot you should be a counsiler.
    Pets Expert

Oct 9, 2010, 08:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MIZZ.CASTANEDA View Post
    Yes Altenweg thats the guy im talking about and damm you really smart you know how to help people alot you should be a counsiler.
    Honestly, this question doesn't require a counselor, it just requires logic and morals. Also, the truth would be nice, if you do in fact want advice, and the sarcasm is better left behind.

Either this guy isn't interested, or he's trying to break you and your boyfriend up so he can be with you. Which one is it?

Fact is, you have a boyfriend, so this whole thing shouldn't be that hard to figure out. If you want to date someone else, become single. Voilą, problem solved. :rolleyes:

Oct 10, 2010, 06:29 AM
    I guess ima be single and later on when I feel like I'm ready for a true boy ill start dating again.The problem is that they both aren't ganna talk to me anymore because ima say that I want to be alone with no boyfriend or a friend with benefits so that's what I'm scared off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I cut myself not deep enough to shed blood,just to feel the pain and leave a scar.. why? [ 4 Answers ]

I do it because I'm overwhelmed with my parents thinking I'm a failure child. It relieves the pain and gets my head away from because I think about what I just did to myself. Ive done it a few times now and haven't told anyone so its not for attention. I don't want anyone to know because it'll just...

Very tricky situation, he won't leave me alone, making me feel bad [ 7 Answers ]

I dumped my boyfriend because I couldn't handle his high sex drive, his humour side that just wasn't funny, the image he liked to think he had, the way we had little communication. Now he is begging my saying he loved me, I'm his everything, and that I'm not being fair, he begging for a another...

I need to leave my husband I just feel I don't have the courage... I'm scared of him [ 8 Answers ]

hello I'm new to this so ill try to keep it simple and short. Im 35 and have been married for 10 almost 11 years. We have had 4 children, 3 of whom are living ages 8, 5, and 2. Over the years my husbands anger has gotten worse. He is a bully by every definition of the word. I could type...

Ex not on lease will not leave.landlord gave her 30 days.still won't leave? [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend and I were on a lease and it expired 7/15/09. I signed a new lease with only me on it. She will not leave. She stated the landlord had to give her 30 more days to leave. The landlord then sent a certified letter stating she had to leave in 30 days. She will not leave. What rights...

How can I leave a christian home where I feel stuck? [ 7 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I live with my parents. I am sick and tired of feeling stuck in my house without permission to go out with my friends. My father is the type that has rules that I have to follow if I still live in his house, but I don't have the courage to confront him. That is why I want to...

View more questions Search