Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labogo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2010, 02:33 AM
    Friends for years both of us are married, now lovers, fall out and now he is not talk
    We have known each other for years and always been attracted to each other. We became lovers a couple of months back. Made a silly FB mistake on Friday and now he is not talking to me. Does he still think about me - will he come back to me? Please help it is a tricky situation.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 02:38 AM

A silly FB mistake to you could be a lot bigger to him.

Did he finish the relationship or is he just not speaking to you?

Oct 4, 2010, 02:41 AM

He hasn't finished the relationship - he is just being silent!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 02:43 AM

This is your lover, not your husband correct?

Oct 4, 2010, 02:47 AM

I already sent an sms this morning asking if he was all right and he replied "no" so I tried to talk to him about it and said I was sorry etc and since then he is giving me the silent treatment.
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 02:49 AM

I misread your post and gave you terrible advice,my sincere apologe.

Really, you should be concentrating on your marriage,let this man go! Your married and have made a decision.

Your cheating on your husband.

Either work on your marriage,or leave.

Edit: deleted my post above,as I misread the original post.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 02:50 AM

I'm asking again, as this is important to the kind of answers you will get...

Is this your husband?

Oct 4, 2010, 02:57 AM
    I know redhed35 you are right but this is getting more difficult by the day - and I can't erase the feelings I have.
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 03:00 AM

You both are married to other people. Hopefully there are no children involved. Do you realize that you are actually ruining the lives of at least 4 people here?

FB conversations, IMs, PMs are easy for anyone to pull up. Hopefully his wife has not seen these discussions.
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 03:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by labogo View Post
    I know redhed35 you are right but this is getting more difficult by the day - and I can't erase the feelings I have.

What about your marriage? It that over?

What have you tried to save it?

If this man does not want you,what then?

Your husband deserves a wife that is faithful,he deserves the truth.
    You can control your feelings.

Your risking a lot for this other man,is he really worth the price your paying,or will pay when the truth comes out.

You always have a choice in your actions,you can't live with this deceit and the secrets,its not healthy for anyone involved.

Have you considered councilling with your husband?
    jheep Posts: 31, Reputation: 14

Oct 4, 2010, 04:30 AM
    Does he still think about me - will he come back to me?
    Given your situation, I think you're asking the wrong question. You have violated so many rules already. It's a bad mess to be in. It's called adultery. Nothing good will ever come out of it.

I know feelings can be strong and powerful. We can't help how we feel, but it doesn't mean we should act on it all the time. We can always choose what we do about it. We can just sit it out and let it pass.

You should stop romanticizing your feelings, especially if it runs counter to your best interests.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 4, 2010, 08:18 AM

Maybe his wife saw your silly mistake on Facebook, and has grounded him, and is giving him the hell he deserves, or a divorce he deserves. Better watch out, you may get the divorce you deserve too.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2010, 08:43 AM

Impressive. First you cheat on your husband. Then in a mature state of mind, post something on Facebook that makes your lover upset with you. Now you are depressed because your so called lover is not paying you any attention.
    Why don't you grow up and stop playing the " does he love-does he not" childish game". Its time to give your husband his freedom papers, so he can go and find a real woman, that will know what commitment means, and will love him!! Have you ever asked your so calle lover to leave his wife for you. Don't you think he is already getting a little tired of you and probably looking for a new girlfriend!! What goes around ALWAYS, comes back to haunt us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From childhood friends to confused lovers. [ 2 Answers ]

I've had a huge crush on my best female friend for years, and vice versa. We non-verbally agreed not to act on it because we were both young and we went to a school where you would die trying to balance a relationship AND the intense coursework. Time passed, we graduated and left for colleges in...

Friends to Lovers or Lovers to Friends? [ 30 Answers ]

It seems that lovers hardly ever become friends after they finish dating or going through a relationship. It is more often seen that friends become lovers. However, lovers to friends to lovers... people seem to be against that. My questions for everyone are: 1) Why do lovers never become...

Friends to lovers [ 5 Answers ]

I just read where the lady was friends with her girlfriends husband, all innocent at first, then one of them make the wrong move. Right now my hubby is doing that , he is talking on the phone to a friend.. I am scared that it will turn into a affair. They talk for hours everyday, he doesn't...

Ever heard of anyone going from lovers, to friends, back to lovers? [ 16 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of two people breaking up, actually bieng just friends for a while, and then actually getting back together?

Friends or lovers? [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend and I went out for a while last year- it's now been over a year since we split up, but we talk all the time. It was only really after we split up that I realised I was in love with him. Anyway, he has recently become a lot more flirty with me, and we have got much closer than we...

View more questions Search