Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manimuth Posts: 261, Reputation: 60

Dec 30, 2006, 07:01 PM
    Uniforms worn by men in armed services
    I have always wanted to learn the differences and distinctions between the uniforms worn by men in the army, navy, air force, marine corps. and coast guard. Can any one guide me to a website or book where a layman can learn how to distinguish men in the different services by uniform?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School uniforms [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to ask about school uniforms,I am taking part in a debate competition and the motion is school uniforms should be abolished.I really need help here.I need to noe the pros and the cons of school uniforms as well As opinions.PLEASE and thanks a million!

How can I replace worn o rings in a shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I replace worn o rings in a shower faucet? Can anyone explain, please?

Replace those worn-out outlets! [ 1 Answers ]

This is not a question but more of a warning. When we moved into our house, we noticed that many of the receptacle outlets were worn-out and that plugs would fall out very easily. I told my wife that this is not just a nuisance, but it is unsafe, so I replaced at least half of the outlets within...

Worn Out Carpets [ 3 Answers ]

I moved into my apartment 12 years ago and the owner, at that time, put wall to wall carpeting in my apartment. The building has been bought and sold three times since then. The carpet was very "cheap" and after 12 years it is worn, dirty and is stretching in many places. Is the present owner...

Pre-Teen worn out [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 12-year old son who is an athlete (football, basketball, track, etc.). He is in great physical shape. We have noticed that if he goes for about three or four days, non-stop (practices and games combined), he gets stomach cramps and ends up having to miss a day of school. We know...

View more questions Search